Steve

heythere80sbaby

You were preparing for the big game. All the girls huddled around gossiping as you practiced off to the side. They didn't like you, of course, they wouldn't you were a greaser. You worked yourself to near death trying to get on the team and you did. All they did was ask their daddy's to talk to coach and got in like that. Well, you weren't taking anything for granted. You hadn't seen your boyfriend in days, that's how dedicated you were...that and the fact you got in a huge fight with him. He was frustrated because of you always being away practicing. You would constantly tell him that after this one game the season would be over and you would be all his.  He didn't take that too well, he drove off and didn't call. You cringed with sadness and shook the thought off of your mind shaking your head in the prosses.

"Aww look the dog has flees she's nearly gonna lose her head trying to shake them out," Your head shot up and you were met with a soc. You scoffed and continued to practice the girls giggled among themselves and you only ignored them. You couldn't worry about someone calling you a nasty greaser you had a game to play. People had begun to fill up the bleachers and the other school arrived. You jogged off the court to get water from the fountain which was outside of the building. You glanced around and you saw his car, you bit your lip.

"He came," You whispered to yourself, You could see him get out of his car and you slipped into the bathroom. The smile growing on your face like a little girl, you glanced out the door to see him walk into the building. You followed soon after, you didn't look his way you only walked back to where you were practicing. 

"Everyone settle down! The game will begin shortly," Your couch announced, you smiled and sighed tying your sneakers. 

"He came," 

Everything was happening so quickly, there was not that much time left you were tied with the other school. Suddenly, the ball was set then one of the socs on your team hit it back to the others now it was coming towards you. Everything went silent if you spike this, you win...simple as that. It came closer and closer everyone held their breath.

"You got this babydoll!" His booming voice echoed throughout the gym, you grinned and jumped up hitting the ball downward. Everyone froze then all you heard was cheering, you opened your once closed eyes. You did it! You won! "That's my girl! Hey! Hey! Socs kiss my ass! That's MY girl MINE all MINE!" You could see him running from the top row to the court. He met you in a hug

"You came!" You squealed, he set you down and kissed you. You pushed him away, "Stop I'm all sweaty," You giggled, he rolled his eyes, 

"But, I don't wanna stop," he smashed his lips against yours once more. You kissed back his hands roamed your back as you forgot anyone was even around and the kiss became slower yet more heated, "I'm sorry," he mumbled slowly his lips not leaving yours.

"It's...It's okay," You pulled away, to see all eyes on your too. You blushed and hugged him, your shoulder was tapped you turned around Steve's arms still wrapped around you as you looked at the socs from earlier. 

"Hey, We're sorry. We didn't mean anything we said we were just nervous that a new girl was on the team. So, what do you say friends?" She held out her hand. You looked at Steve who rested his chin on your shoulder. You knew once you became friends with her you would be considered a soc if you were good at sports you could be one. Like Darry, You cleared your throat and placed your hands over Steve's which were around your waist. 

"Piss up a rope," You snapped, her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped her friends followed with the same reaction. They stomped away, you only grinned and turned in Steve's arms to face him he wore the biggest grin. You placed your hands on his face and kissed his nose. 

"I'm proud of you," he whispered, "Not just for winning...for everything. You make me happy and I'm sorry again. I love you," he said his face now serious you nodded your eyes watery.

"I love you too Randle,"

 W H AT   W A S   T H I S ?

Anybody want a Darry imagine? I have a good idea for one, First person to respond gets it. Comment!