Dallas

I always knew Dallas. I was his first friend when he came here, and I even introduced him to the gang. I was the Curtis sister. I had a massive crush on him, or so I thought but, no I loved him. The was only one problem was that he was the Dallas Winston. He had gotten into some trouble and was in jail for six months! It was the worst six months of my life. He got out a few weeks ago, and he had been ignoring me like completely ignoring me. When he comes over, and I try to talk to him he will walk away or pretend I am not there. The whole gang saw it too they didn't say anything because I asked them not to.  Usually, we are the best of friends. Currently, I sat on the Curtis couch talking to Johnny about Dallas.

"I just don't know why," I say I could tell Johnny didn't know what to do. Dallas was continually giving us glances.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" He asks I sigh

"Because he ignores me, Johnny, I already told you!" I shout he flinches. My heart sank.
"Oh, Johnny I am so sorry," I say I hug him he hugs me back.

"It's fine but, just try again it won't hurt." He says pulling away I smile and kiss him on the cheek. I walk up to Dallas was talking to Soda in the kitchen he was standing while soda was sitting on the table.  I tap his shoulder, and he looks back.

"Hey, Dal?" He makes eye contact but turns away. Soda gives him a questioning look. Why couldn't he look talk to me! I started to get frustrated and my nose began to stop up, "Dal?" It came out more like a sob. He doesn't turn around. Quickly turning around I practically run out sniffling and crying/

Dallas P.O.V

I hear her sob my name. Don't turn around. I think to myself then she walks out full blown crying. I made her cry. I am such an idiot.

"What the hell man!?" Soda yells he gets up and looks out the door. I stay still. I made her cry. Darry soon comes in the kitchen and looks at me; he has anger written across his face.

"That's my kid sister your messing with boy. Y/N is a great girl and doesn't deserve to be treated this way!" He screams. He shoves me and walks into the living room. I didn't even notice I felt to sick to handle anything I was starting into space thinking about her and how she wanted to talk to me so bad and I just completely ignored her. Two comes in and stands in front of me.

"You going to go after her?" He asks, and I shake my head no.
"You love her?" He asks I look down and nod. He smiles and shakes his head while chuckling
"I knew it" he mutters underneath his breath
"Go after her." He says than Pats my back and walks to the fridge.

"Go after her pone! You understand her more than we do man." Soda says desperately which doesn't make sense I mean she is one year older than Soda. Pony was about to leave when I stop him.

"I'll go." I say grabbing my jacket.
Darry steps in front of me.

"Don't you think you caused enough trouble?" He says I sigh I look at him dead in the eye.

"I love her," I whisper Then I run off

"Well, you sure have a funny way of showing it!" Pony yells as I leave. They must be really mad pony would never yell at me like that unless he was.

I found her in the lot. She was crying her eyes out I sit next to her.

"Hey Y/N I- look I- ugh I umm well, I know I was acting like a complete asshole but, that's only because when I was locked up, I realized I couldn't live without you. I never felt that for someone." I say grabbing her shoulders gently and making her face me.

Y/N POV

I looked up at him. Dallas Winston was crying. For me.
"A-and I was scared. I love you, and I didn't know if you loved me back. I am tough Dally the one who never falls in love. Right? I just thought if I never talked to you or even looked at you I could get over you. But I can't because I love you. I do love you." He says I was crying out of joy now.

"I love you too Dal," I say he sighs in frustration

"Do you mean it because I never been in love and I don't want you just to have a crush on me." He says I smile.

"Dal last summer why do you think I stayed at my grandma's instead of spending it with you?" I ask he shrugs"The same exact reason you didn't talk to me." He smiles and kisses me. I loved every minute of it. I kissed him before once before when we were 13 just for fun, but this was different. This was weird but in the best way possible I mean I just kissed the man I loved.

Who knows what happened .😘

   -Gigi