mini imagines

Ponyboy-

The gang decided to go to the nightly double but with Two-bit's old truck, you didn't know why but you loved that thing. You and pony sat in the trunk. You had blankets and stuff but you were starting to get cold. The gang was out making trouble so it was just you two. You scoot towards pony and snuggle into him You didn't think it was a big deal because you do it with whoever is near you usually the gang. He puts his arm around you and smiles. You felt surprisingly comfortable with him and you two ending the night with you laying on his lap and him stroking your hair while watching rebel without a cause.

Johnny-

We were in the lot and Johnny was just talking about how he wished there was no Socs and greasers and how he just wanted it all to end. "I have nobody."
He says sniffling. My eyes go wide and I sit up.
"That is not true Johnny Cade," I say sternly and sit close to him hugging him so that I am covered by his Jean jacket. I felt him tense up.

"You got me and you'll always have me," I whisper then kiss his cheek and laying my head on his shoulder. "That's real nice of ya," he says wrapping an arm around me.

Dallas-

Dallas and I were telling the gang how we witnessed a fight when Dallas interrupted me.
"Yeah and then the guy went-" I put my hand in front of his face.

"Sorry I thought I was talking," I say in a sassy tone. He smiled and jumped on top of me tickling me."Dallas no please stop!" I yell giggling he stops and moves a strand of hair out of my face.

"You're something else Ya know that?" He says I gaze deep into his eyes and take the time to realize what position we're in he was straddling me and had pinned my hands down.

"I've been told," I say he smirks and I pucker up my lips and blow him a little kiss. He takes this by surprise but gets off of me smiling.

Sodapop-

I leaned against the counter of the DX telling soda about my boyfriend breaking up with me.

"You know what? It's his lost. Fuck him." I look up at soda confusingly. "Don't fuck him, don't fuck him that's not what I meant! Fuck me!" He flashes me a smile. "That's good but fuck him." He says quickly flipping the imaginary person off. I giggle and blush looking down. I put my Pepsi down alongside my bag of chips.

"How much Soda?" I ask looking up to see him staring down at me. I raise an eyebrow when he doesn't answer."Sodapop Patrick Curtis?" he snaps out of his trance and smiles.

"That will be..." he gives you a flirtatious look and leans over the counter."One kiss" he says I giggle but lean in as well then last minute kiss him on the nose. He whines as I walk out. "Hey that wasn't a real kiss you actually need to pay for that!" he yells but I keep walking.

Two-bit-

Two-bit my best friend and I were running away from some Socs because of course he went and cause some problems. Once you lost the socs you fell of course.

"Ow! Two-bit please come back!" he turns around and a look of concern comes over him he runs towards me and gets on his knees.

"Y/N what happened was it those Socs?" he asks worriedly I smile at his concern.

"No Two I fell and my knees hurt," I say whining. he stares at me for a second and starts laughing. I frown and get up trying to walk away but I fall down anyway.

"Okay, Y/N I'm sorry just stop here." he walks to me and carries me bridal style. I Smile and giggle as he begins to sing the wedding march. I stare up at him and he looks down at me.

7"Can you imagine two if that actually happened like us getting married," I say with a giggle. he stops and gazes into my eyes.

"All the time Doll," he says smiling.

Steve-

I fell asleep on the Curtis coach but was awakened by shaking. I look up and see Steve staring down at me.

"Hey wake up Doll I'm taking you home," he says. I frown and snuggle into the couch.

"No Steve please let me be," I mumble he sighs and looks at the gang around us.

"Okay come, baby," he says lifting me up. Baby? Me?. I groan despite my red cheeks and wrap my arms around his neck. He set me in his car and drove me home while he sang Elvis Presley jail house rock to me. I giggled the whole way until I fell asleep in his car towards the end. I felt myself being lifted into my house and lay on a soft surface."Goodnight baby girl." he whispers but before he could leave I grab onto his arm.

"Stay." and he did.

Darry-

I was cooking for the gang boys with the radio on when stand by me came on.

"Oh this my favorite song!" I squeal the boys look at me from the living room.

"It's Darry's too." Soda says I smile at the thought of him and continues to sing as I cook but felt strong arms spin me around. I turn around and is face to face with Darry

"If the sky which we look above." he sang I giggle as he points above. He pulls me closer and we began to sway side to side.

"Darry what are you-" I began giggling but he spun me ending with a dip. I stare into his eyes as he stares into mine.

"Hey, love birds is dinner ready yet!" Dallas calls out

This is too cute! Anyways I will be making a imagine out of pony's mini story but tell me if you want more request are open! This took me so long to write I'm sorry but a sodapop one is coming really soon it's a long one!