Ponyboy HELLA LONG

BunnieWeird04

"Hey Hanna," Someone chuckled in my ear. I groaned and looked beside me Ponyboy wore a devilish smile. I knew if I paid attention to him he'd just want to tease me more. 

"Curtis," I acknowledged his presence. He licked his lips and followed next to me as I walked down the busy halls. 

"I just wanted to see how my favorite girl was doing," he laughed. Pony loved to get on my nerves he found it to be the funniest thing ever. 

"I'm doing just fine thanks for asking," I said quickly picking up a pace he furrowed his eyebrows lightly. Usually, I would snap at him or tell him to leave me alone, but that only made him want to tease me more.

"Hey what's your problem?" he caught up with me. I rolled my eyes,

"I have no problem. I just don't appreciate being bombarded with questions," I snapped. Pony frowned, 

"C'mon Hanna don't be like that. I've been teasing those freckles of yours since the beginning of the year. Why all of the sudden you turn against me," he sounded a bit mad. I turned to look at him but was cut off by something slamming into him. Ponyboy fell to the ground as well as another student. 

"I'm sorry!" The boy who looked like a freshman said. Ponyboy only held his head and nodded,

"Don't worry about it man," They boy looked scared as if he thought Ponyboy would hurt him. He wasn't a soc he was a greaser and reminded me of Johnny. Ponyboy helped the boy up and I bent down and picked up his books. The boy grinned fixing his hair, 

"I'm sorry about it again," he said. I got a closer look at him, I recognized him ponyboy did the same. 

"Four eyes?" Pony asked. I hit his shoulder, the boy looked down. Now I know where I knew him the socs and some of the greasers made fun of him for wearing glasses they say he's blind as a bat without them. No wonder he bumped into Ponyboy. 

"Don't listen to him," I looked down at four eye's pocket and saw his pair of glasses. He probably was being teased so he stopped wearing them. I grabbed them and placed them on him, "You should wear these more often. They look good on you, don't they Pony?" Ponyboy nodded at the freshman. 

"Yeah like Buddy Holly," he grinned. The boy nodded and walked off. I smiled then turned away from Ponyboy ready to go to my next class. He appeared next to me again,

"Now where were we?" I stopped and looked down at the ground Pony's switchblade laid there. I picked it up from the ground it probably fell out when he tripped. Suddenly I felt a grip on my wrist. 

"Hanna! Is that a weapon?" CHRIS IS THAT A WEED I looked up and saw Mr. Wickman my science teacher. I shook my head quickly.

"Uh, No it's not mine," Ponyboy's face was pale. I knew if he were caught with this blade he'd be off the track team for sure.

"Then who's is it?" He snapped. Ponyboy looked down frozen in his steps. I sighed,

"It's mine sir, I'm sorry," I said. Pony's head whipped up and his eyes were wide. Mr.Wickman grabbed the blade then motioned me to the principal's office. 

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Hanna now let's go," I followed close behind all eyes on my leaving Ponyboy in the middle of the hallway shocked.

After speaking to the principal

My mom's car drove up to the curve, it was still in the middle of the day and she came from work. I knew I was in for it, I was suspended for 2 days. I told them I was holding it for someone, but when they asked who I didn't tell them they gave me two days. It wasn't too big of the deal everyone had blades it was just a matter of getting caught or not and they knew that. I didn't say much to my mom she was to busy lecturing me on the way home.

Ponyboy's Pov

"Man, she must really like you if she took your beating," Sodapop chuckled. I looked down at my plate and shook my head,

"Nah, Soda she doesn't. All I do is tease her, she's just nice that's all. It's in her nature," Sodapop wore a huge grin.

"it looks like you like her little man," he chuckled. I glared at him and looked towards Darry and he looked pissed. 

"What?" I asked sharply. He frowned,

"What do you mean what? This poor girl is in trouble with the school, her parents, teachers and the both of you are acting like you aren't going to do anything," he raised his voice Soda shrugged.

"What are we going to do?" he asked. darry stood up grabbing his jacket.

"I'll tell you what we are going to do. We're going to go to her house and you're going to tell her mom what you did. They can choose if they want to turn you into the school or not," He said harshly. I only nodded and stood up too, "Soda stay here, we will be back," . I lead them to her house it wasn't far I walked her home usually teasing her the whole way. Man, I sure was nervous. I didn't know if she was mad or not. Darry knocked on the door, a girl about Darry's age answered confused. 

"Hello?" Darry looked confused,

"Your Hanna's mom?" he questioned. SHe smiled and shook her head,

"She's sleeping, I'm Hanna's cousin I'm staying here for a bit," she corrected. Darry smiled back and for a second they just stared at each other then Darry pushed me to the front I gave her a nervous smile. I explained what happened, I was talking very fast and was sweating like hell. Her expression stayed the same, she sighed and looked over her shoulder. I didn't know Hanna was even standing in the back of her. 

"Is this true?" her cousin questioned. Hanna nodded looking away,

"I'm real sorry about my kid brother," Darry said. She smiled lightly then made for us to come inside. Hanna was in her pajamas her hair down not in her usual ponytail she looked mighty cute. 

"I guess we can have the two talk it out there," her cousin motioned us out. Hanna walked out and I followed Darry cleared his throat,

"Yeah, and I'll get to know your cousin here," He chuckled, the door closed and I faced Hanna.

"I was sorta hoping we'd go to the school and explained what happened," I said Hanna shook her head. 

"You'll be off the team for sure and it doesn't even go on my record since I never get in trouble," she said. I couldn't help the smirk forming on my face,

"Why do you care?" I asked smiling she looked away. Her arms crossed a small shiver running up her back. I took off my jacket and placed it around her before I could leave she stopped me placing her small hand on my cheek. I looked in her eyes for a second then slowly she brought me closer until our lips met.  We kissed each other for a second before she pulled away I was unable to open my eyes for a few moments. I snaked my arms around her waist and sighed contently.

Hanna's Pov

"You can be a pain in the ass sometimes Curtis, but I know you mean well," I said. He nodded and leaned his forehead against mine our lips nearly pressing against each other. 

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. I nodded, but he stopped me by kissing me again. His kiss was passionate as I tangled my hand in his hair the other still holding his cheek. He furrowed his eyebrows as he kissed me. At that moment I only knew a few things. I was melting under this boys touch, I had the same boy wrapped around my finger and he was one hell of a kisser. 

THIS WAS SO LONG AND I HAD THIS IDEA BUT I WANTED IT TO BE A REQUEST SO I JUST CHOSE YOU BECAUSE YOU REQUESTED PONY!!!! I DIDNT EVEN PRROF READ THIS TOOK MY LIKKE TWO HOURS.