Being in school with the gang

-Having a secret whistle with them so in class if they need your attention they would just whistle quietly.

-Never ditching class because you need to be a good influence on Ponyboy.

-Dancing with Sodapop at school dances when nobody asked you

-Splitting the cost for lunch with Johnny

-Two-bit buying you lunch on Wednesday's nobody Knows why he just does it

-Learning the first few letters in sign language so during a test. So you would whistle then give an answer.

-Gym with Steve (Aka he's your personal trainer). "Stay hydrated!"

-All of them taking your pencils

-Johnny (and you) using your perfume to cover up the sent or cigarettes since being around the boys comes with it's...scent.

-You're Steve's cousin, but don't really act like family, more friends. Or maybe You're even a sister (Curtis, Mathews)

-Countless fights because of you

-Darry trying to help with homework

-Helping out Johnny with school shopping

-Dancing with Ponyboy to make the other girls jealous at homecoming

-Studying!! Even stopping Pony and Johnny from going to rumbles to study!

-Dally sneaking you and Pony out before finals when you both are buried in studies.

-Helping Two-bit graduate

-Taking Care of Yourself and responsibilities because you are worth it even in a fanfiction world 💕

I feel like I can go on and on about Cute things the gang would do with you! Comment if you have any more to add. I'll be up publishing the same preference to my Sbm imagines.

Have a great year guys. You made it and will make it, light a few candles and write down your goals for the year.

P.s Don't worry that these boys aren't real, because just know that your crush (Future or current) is at school too!