|Two-bit|

Hopefully this makes sense! I spent like three weeks on it so it better.

Also! Two-bit and you are the same age which is around 15!

WEAR A MASK!!!

Kk, have fun reading💋

Maybe an hour or two passed by as you eavesdropped on your brother and cousins. They were in Sodapop and Pony's room, and were talking about the grossest things. You were almost asleep as your mind drifted off to different subjects. You didn't understand why you had to be there. Why couldn't your parents leave you at home instead of with these idiots? You didn't even get a room you just had to sleep out on the couch.

Jesus, you were almost 15, and your cousin Darry was 17, and the rest of the rugrats were younger than you. You groaned and fell to your side, and there was hope you were going to fall asleep.

Right then the door to the house slowly crept open. You didn't even brush it off, you've heard that creaky door open a million times before and this one was different.

Oh shit! Oh crap. Your blood went cold and you felt your whole body freeze over.

You were scared, but thought of the revenge you'd have over your aunt/uncle and parents if you were killed brought some comfort. They shouldn't have left you on this damn couch!

You listened closely and wanted to scream as footsteps made their way closer to you. You just couldn't find the voice in you, you were petrified. Each step closer was a step closer to you accepting your death.

Suddenly a ton of weight fell onto you and you yelped in pain.

"Ah, Shit," the voice cursed as his hands grabbed onto your leg. You slapped it away quickly, and rapidly began to kick the person. He was groaning and trying to stop you. Your gazed finally fixated on him and you saw his crystal blue eyes.

Keith Mathews was sitting on your legs like a dumbass. You breathed out in relief.

"You idiot get off of me," you growled as you continued to kick him. You took hold of his jacket and flung him to the ground.

He grunted and plopped down. You eased your breathing and from the corner of your eye he popped his head up from the side of the couch.

"Wh-What who are you?" He said groggily as he rubbed his shoulder. You sat up and held your blanket close to you,

"Get bent," you snapped at him, avoiding his eyes.

"Oh, well, I know who you are. You're the Guys cousin...Why are ya here?" He still watched you as you actively ignored him.

"You ask a lot of questions," You sighed as you laid back down and stared back up at the ceiling.

He sat up and crawled over closer to you, resting his back against the couch. He looked like a toddler who couldn't sit up on their own yet. You trusted him somewhat since you've sorta always knew of each other.

"Why are you here?" You whispered. He shrugged and sighed,

"My old man told me if I came back after 12:00 then to not even come back home. Mrs. Curtis lets me stay here from time to time," he stared toward the Tv. "He's probably going to ditch again soon anyway," he whispered to himself.

You laid there awkwardly sorta hoping he'd leave. At this point, you felt weird having him drop all this personal information on you. You just wanted to sleep.

"Are you staying the night?" He looked over at you and raised an eyebrow. You didn't mean for it to come off as rude as it did.

"If you want me too, I'll leave," he sighed out. You could tell he was already trying to plan out where to sleep next.