How they smell

Ponyboy:
Like a lot of deodorant. That's like his thing, generic deodorant but his hair grease smells like a nice clean sent. He's always smelling fresh. He never smells like cigarettes, only after he smokes at least three.

Johnny:
He smells very like a big ol manly cowboy. It's really attractive to you, he smells like a nice old spice blend. You adore it, it makes him seem tough and you could tell when he walks in a room girls heads turn.

Sodapop:
Soda smells like shampoo and mint. He isn't all that into sents, but he showers every morning and uses a butt load of shampoo to wash out grease. The mint is from gum at the DX.

Dallas:
A good blend of cigarettes and shaving cream. He is constantly shaving so he has this wonderful shaving cream that he uses and a aftershave that just reminds you of a safe place.

Two-bit:
Two smells like cologne he's a good smelling guy. His jacket. Oh you love his jacket, it smells like his signature cologne and leather. You love it so much! Also, His hair grease has a very dark tone sent which adds to your enjoyment.

Steve:
Steve smells like wood, he has a fireplace at home so that makes it up. It's a blend of wood and car oil, you don't mind it though. He wears a nice deodorant that helps.

Okay so this may sound weird but personally at times...don't come at me, but when a boy smells like well sorta bad it smells good? Like I read about it and it's true that woman can be attracted to a man's natural sent so don't come at me guys okay keep reading. Tell me if you have ever had this experience.

Darry:
He works everyday and when he comes home you love the smell of wood blended with the smell of his hard work. You enjoy it for some reason and he thinks your crazy, but you can't control it!

Okay, so I just wanted to say thank you guys for 400,000 reads! I feel so appreciated and I love all the love and comments you guys leave. You guys are so weird but in the best way I hope you never forget these seven boys and their kind hearts thank you!