Sodapop LONG

Starwarrior1221

I'll shout out all the people who guess which movie this imagine is based off in my next imagine! This is based off a scene from it, comment!

"It's yours," 

Your heart stopped, 

Everything stopped. How could it be his, Sodapop had been dating you for six months. You felt your eyes well up with tears as Sandy and Soda stood in the living room staring quietly at each other. You turned around and without realizing bumped into Ponyboy. He gave you a sorry look and held you close to him. His heart was beating rapidly, well you could imagine it would. His brother is having a baby with another woman. The conversation was muffled you couldn't hear a thing as you silently wept.

The baby was born and was a happy, beautiful girl. It was so sad to see that her mother ran out on her the way she did. Rosie was born only a few days after Sandy came, Sodapop was too in shock to even speak for that amount of time but when the baby did come.  Ponyboy ran over to your house and told you. At first, you thought it was a rare case of a premature baby but, no the baby was conceived two months before you had even met Sodapop at the Dx. You were beyond relieved that he didn't cheat on you.

 A few days later Sandy dropped the baby off on Sodapop's 18 birthday and never came back. You didn't know how to feel about him having a child but, you were too good of a person to leave him in such a stressful time. 

Though Ponyboy was convinced that the baby wasn't his, he told you one night. He sensed that something was off. Darry was furious he never wanted to see Sandy again and he thought that Sodapop should immediately take custody of the baby. So, they filled out all the papers and since sandy abandoned the baby Sodapop took custody. 

Though, about a year after Sandy came back wanting the baby, she said she was a different person and she wanted Rosie. She told Soda that the baby wasn't his and then she went to get a DNA test, and the baby wasn't. It was someone else's, but Sodapop being the beautiful gracious man he was and turned out to be he raised it. 

You didn't mind Rosie one bit even when you thought she was Sodapop's. You were only 18 but, you loved him. Though, When senior year was over and when you went off to college, you had to say bye to both of them.

10 Years later

"Ahhhh!" You heard a frantic scream from the top story of the house. "Oh my God!" rapid footsteps and sobbing were heard. "Daddy! Daddy!" You ran to the staircase and she came down sobbing.  You placed your hands on her shoulders,

"Honey, what's wrong?" She pushed you off her.

"I don't need your help! Where's Daddy!?" She shouted. You gave her a confused look,

"He just went off to work. What is wrong?" She seemed to calm down a bit.

"I-I have hemorrhoids," she squealed out. Hemor- Oh, 

"Rosie did this happen in the bathroom," She nodded slowly, "Sweetie, Rosie how old are you," He took deep breaths,

"11 1/2," She wiped her cheeks. You gave her a soft smile, 

"Yeah, that sounds about right. It's okay, come upstairs we have to talk," You followed her up the stairs planning out what to say. You've been with Sodapop for two years and had been married for only two months. Rosie was still a bit on edge about her dad marrying.

One Hour Later

"My mommy and daddy did that?" She stared blankly into space you rubbed her back as you both sat on her bed.