Johnny

For livywright2004

"Johnny please," You begged, tears running down your cheeks. Johnny paced back and forth, running his hands through his heavily greased hair. He took off his jacket leaving him in his back tucked in shirt.

"I... I don't know Oliva," He looked down at his shoes. "We've been friends since forever," He sat down next to you on your bed. Wiping the grease off on his pants. "Not once... Not once have you felt the same way towards me," His jaw clenched, you shook your head.

"That is not true," You said sharply.

"Oliva stop it, I don't need your pity!" His voice grew louder. You were shocked, you never expected Johnny to raise his voice. "If you really felt the same way why were you out with that guy, huh?" His voice was no longer loud. It was soft as he mumbled.

"Johnny, we were both drunk that night last week. We kissed for a bit... The next day you said 'forget about it', 'nothing ever happened'. I...I couldn't forget about it. You did... I wanted to find someone else... Get my mind off you..." Your voice trailed off remembering the moment. Anger took over you "That didn't give you permission to throw him off his seat at the drive-in!", you held your knees tightly, tears rolling down your cheeks silently. Johnny's face softened, slowly he brought his hand to your cheek.

"I never forgot about it," He whispered, you looked up at his warm eyes. "I was embarrassed and when I saw you with that guy today, I don't know. I got angry with ya...I shouldn't have...I shouldn't have hurt that boy even though he was getting a little too touchy," he stated, you managed to giggle. He glanced at you then looked back down. " I want to be with you Y/n." He stated, slowly he looked back up at you his eyes searched yours desperately. You looked up at him, you sniffled your puffy eyes met his. A grin grew on your face,

"I wanted to be with you for a long time to Johnny," You smiled, Johnny grinned wide. Quickly he leaned towards you wiping a tear from your cheek he stopped for a second. Johnny's eyes glowed from what you remembered that night you two were drunk, they glowed the same way. Your heart raced your whole body ached for the same contact you shared before. There he was inches away from you, you closed your eyes. You felt his lips brush against yours, but he stopped.

"Is...This," He gulped his eyes looking over at your bodies. "Is this okay?" He asked, you smiled and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt letting your lips meet his. You began to move your lips his following, you bit his lip the slightest bit and he released a moan. Your face turned red as a smile spread across your face. Johnny smiled his cheeks a faint pink. You give him one more small kiss on the lips then embraced him in a hug. Johnny chuckled his warm embrace giving you comfort.

"I love you Johnny, not just some crappy I love you. I really... Really love ya," You said, pulling away from the hug his face was shocked mixed with happiness.

"You love me?" He asked you grew more nervous.

"Yes Johnny ever since we started to get more close," You explained. His eyes began to glow again,

"You're the only person who really does love me... You know that?" He said the bittersweetness of the moment making you cringe, but he smiled looking up at you. "I love you too Oliva," His voice was soft and raspy. You smiled and looked at the clock it was 1:00 in the morning. You took his hand and stood up throwing back the covers of your bed. You slipped in taking Johnny with you, he tensed up for being so close to you, but as you snuggled into his chest he realized everything will be just fine as long as you were together.