Daughter Imagine

Takes place in the early 80s

"I should have had you home 15 minutes ago darling," you reassured him everything was alright and that it was just a one-time thing. But it scared you when he had a serious look on his face and said

"That's not the point Y/n. If your old man finds out, I brought you home late or even if you were out with me. I don't know he'd never let me see you, I'm mean Christ, baby, I can't have that happen," his eyes were frantic on the road and he held the wheel tightly. He had one arm steering and the other tapping his knee, you stayed silent and only put your hand on his shoulder Gently to calm him down lmao I think Erin from the Office did this to Andy.

He parked a block down from your house and sighed. The lights were lighting up by the second, and the sky was dark.

"Hurry up doll, I'll call you in the mornin'," he said. You nodded and grabbed your purse you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and stepped out the car. To lighten up the moment you lifted your skirt and curtsied, he chuckled and rolled his tounge over his teeth.

"Have a wonderful evening young Ms.Curtis," he said in a fancy voice. You smiled

"I will. I love you,"

His face fell when you said it.

You didn't mean to say it!

It just happened,

But that wasn't why you were so scared,

Your dad's car was pulling up to your house that was a block away! Not even looking at Johnathan, you began to sprint to your home. You didn't know what to feel, Johnathan looked upset and disappointed like he didn't feel the same way. But you felt it. It was weird but nice real nice. But he didn't react the way you wanted to. Your stomach turned as you realized he might not love you back, with all the emotions you were feeling you managed to pull out some fake tears.

"Dad!" You nearly leaped into his arms as he got out of the car. He looked so worried; your mom rushed to the side of the car as you cried.

"Darry get her in the house now I'll bring in the groceries," You dad didn't refuse, you told Your father that you failed a test and he understood why you were so upset you never fail any test. You did fail a chem test because you didn't study...because you were with Johnathan all evening. Though you would never tell your father that...he was Dallas Winston's son.

The next night Johnathan came over, your parents were asleep, and he snuck through the window. As he crawled in before you could even say anything, he slipped his hand around you and held the back of your head firmly bringing you close and kissing you. You felt relieved more than anything; you pulled away rather quickly and rushed to your bedroom door to shut it. You took a deep breath and turned around there the boy stood. His hair was all curly and messy; usually how it is when he wakes up, he stared at you as he stood awkwardly sort of unsure of what to do since you ran off.

You cleared your throat and smiled,

"Hello, " you said charmingly. He cracked a grin and rolled his tongue over his teeth.

"Hiya baby, " you chuckled and sat down on your bed. He sat across from you on your vanity seat. He played around with your clips and hair brushes for a while. You weren't going to bring up the situation of you saying I love you until he did.

He played around with your cassettes for a bit longer then finally stopped to look at you. He had a smile on his face the whole time he was in your room, which was rare for a Winston. He avoided your gaze for a moment then started back at you again.

"So you love me?" his chest puffed out as he spoke. Slouched down against the chair, his arm hooked over it. Your cheeks went a deep red,

"I do, " you spoke softly. He didn't say anything he only looked down and took in what you said. You knew his dad was a good man, but he didn't know how to be a father to Johnathan. The only real love was what he got from his mother.

"I like this, " you looked back up at him. You raised an eyebrow. He stood up quickly. " I don't know being in love with you. I like how it feels, " he wandered to your bookshelf and found some magazines. "I like knowing you love me, too you know?" the dorkiest smile was on your face you were sure of it. Johnathan Winston had admitted to loving you!

"Being in love with me?" You teased standing up and making your way towards him. His back was to you, but you could still see him smiling.

"Being in love with you," he turned, repeating the phrase, he faced you and brought you close. The two of you swayed to no music just enjoying the company. You felt, so heart warmed and excited, you were in love. Suddenly you heard footsteps, you rushed to the door and locked it. You were pushing Johnathan toward the window.

A knock was at your door,

"Y/n, baby doll you okay in there?" you pressed yourself against the door. Listening to the voice,

"Yeah, dad why?" you replied,

"Nothing I just heard you were jumping around I thought you had fallen, "

"Oh, dad I'm just...practicing...for cheer. In going to try and make the team, " you heard your dad chuckled on the other end of the door.

"Well, alright, and we're going to my brother's tomorrow. It's your cousin's birthday, and Ponyboy is having a big party. Everyone is going to be there, " you hummed in response and listened as He walked away. You turned around and there sat Johnathan, he was the spitting image of his dad when he was young. You had seen old pictures; he was named after your uncle Johnny Cade who is the best uncle ever.

Jonathan looked at you with an unamused face he was sprawled out and stretching on your chair. His shirt lifted and you saw a glimpse of his underwear band and abbs. You blushed and gazed away, he only chuckled and normally sat again.

"You know we are going to have to tell our parents, " you choked up on his words.

"John-"

"Don't make me do this, " he groaned. You signed, and he fell back on your bed. You placed yourself next to him though he pulled you closer to where you could lay on his chest. You listened to him, breathe and his heartbeat. "I don't care if all of Tulsa knows. My old man loves you Y/n, and my mom can't get enough of you, " you smiled into his chest. "What about that party tomorrow could we tell them then?"

"I don't know. What if something happens and the party is ruined?" He laughed and kissed your forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm here, baby.

I'm here,"

Hopefully, the right draft is published! This is just a random imagine, I mean tell me if you want a part two.