|Sodapop|

Rob is like my third favorite skinny white boy.

"Don't leave y/n. You know my kid brother ain't always like this it's just Two-bit who puts things in his head," Darry reached over and smacked the two on the sides of their heads.
They said "Ow" in unison, and like the idiots, they were laughed their asses off. "Go get some lemonade. I knew you were coming so I made ya some," he ushered you to the fridge and left the kitchen giving the boys a look.

Truth is without you Ponyboy would at the most have a c in Spanish and Two-bit would well, fail.

Once back at the study table you set the drink down and began to help the boys again. For a moment they seemed to have gotten the message and maybe would do the work. All your books were laid out since neither of them had the brains to bring theirs. But then they started to kick each other under the table, And before you knew it the whole table was shaking.

You tried not to pay attention to it and zoned out only staying to make Darry happy. You took your paper and faced away from them. All of a sudden, they went dead silent and the table stopped. You looked up and they both stared at me with wide eyes.

"What are you..."

You felt your heart drop and before you could even scream the boys were desperately trying to wipe the lemonade from your books. They were drenched completely, you didn't even notice it happen.

"It was Two-bit Y/n. I swear," Ponyboy gulped out. You couldn't handle it, standing up you made your way to the front porch. Two right on your heels,

"You'd think that maybe! Maybe, you'd show me some decency since I'm helping you pass. Do you know how much I'll have to pay to return those?" You whined as you took a long breath, taking in the night air.

"Baby, I really didn't mean too. I'll pay for them I promise," he stood in the back of you watching you worriedly. You didn't even want to look at him, and you felt like you were about to cry. The whole day was just too stressful, and you had no idea how you were going to finish all your other work.

"You...You guys are just too much sometimes. I told you two to stop fooling around and now everything is ruined," You said shakily. His crystal blue eyes relaxed and a soft smile grew on his face. He placed his arms around you and brought you close. You didn't feel uncomfortable, usually, you'd push him away, but it actually felt nice. You didn't have many friends who cared or would support you like this.

"I'm sorry. I ain't trying to hurt ya, you know. I just don't got much brains and sometimes I mess around when I don't know much of what's being told to me," he laughed nervously.

You heard the clinging of old metal and in came Steve and Soda rolling in the driveway.

Sodapop's Pov

"And I told her man! 'I went Evie, baby I wasn't drinking' and she came at me with that you don't love me enoug-"

Suddenly the car began to slow, I was snapped back into reality when Steve stopped talking my ear off.

"What the hell are they doin'?" He held the wheel tightly and squinted as he looked toward the house. I followed his gaze and caught of glimpse of what he was looking at. Y/n was here, but she was all cozy and snuggled into Two-bit.