Two-bit

"Y/N Paul Newman's on!" The gang yelled as I dashed from the kitchen almost slipping on the ground. I stand in front of the TV next to Two-bit who sat on the floor I am not sure why he was still watching. The gang gets so annoyed when I drool over Paul. I stare intently at the TV not even bothered to sit that was until I felt someone pull me down. I look at two who smiled as he pulled me on to his lap. I smile back snuggling into him. Two and I were on the floor while the rest of the gang sat on the couch or extra chairs from the kitchen. It was the middle of the movie and we were laying down and Paul took his shirt off I subconsciously began to bite my lip.

"Y/N!" Two yelled laughing. I jumped and looked at him.

"Wha-what Two?" I ask facing him.

"You're biting your lip." He says. My face heats up as the boys laugh.

"No, I'm not!" I say trying to hide a giggle.

"Yes, you were!"

"Hahaha shut up two," I say and hit his leg then look back and again I didn't mean to but I bite my lip.

"There she goes again." He says and jumped on top of me straddling me and began to tickle me.

"Two stop! No, wait! I'm gonna miss it-Okay never mind he put his shirt back on." I say the whole gang is dying of laughter while he tickled me. "I promise I was only watching-" he connected his lips with mine and we heard the gang groan.

"Get a room!" They yelled I pulled away and stared at him. He had a goofy smile. I kissed his jawline and saw his pleading face he wanted more but I pushed him off me.

"I was only watching the movie nothing else," I say facing the movie. The gang started to make comments like 'your too cute it's gross' or 'No baby making on the floor!'. After the movie Two and I just stayed on the floor talking about random stuff while the gang either watched TV or was eating. Then a game show came on which the gang loved.

"Y/N got it right again." Dallas whines. Soon everyone was so invested in the game and the loser had to buy milkshakes. Two-bit lost and I beat him so I sang him a little song

"I know stuff! I know stuff! I know stuff and Two-bit doesn't! Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!Do!La!La!La!La!la!La!La! I know stuff and Mickey doesn't." I smiled as I lay back down and he kissed my forehead. I ruffled his hair and saw the boys staring at us.

"What?" I ask they all looked at each other than at us again.

"Nothing it just is happy that two found a girl perfect for him," Darry said as the boys agree I blush furiously and look down. I felt two's arm around me.

"Yeah, I really do love her." He turns to me. I look up him and smile.

"You do?" I whisper

"Yeah. I mean you're perfect." He whispers back I can feel the adrenaline behind his voice.

"I love you too Keith," I say back. The boys smile wide as they cheer but of course, Steve went.

"Hahaha, Keith!"

The gang loves you in this one and you're too cute it's gross so it's a fairytale come true!😘

-Gigi