Johnny

littlecurtissis

You looked in the mirror once again and sighed. This was it, you were about to get married to Johnathan Cade. There was a knock on your door, six men flooded the room with black tuxes hair still greased back. You smiled warmly, at there wide eyes.

"Y-you look beautiful," Darry breathed out, his eyes a bit watery. Sodapop nodded wiping a tear away as well, You giggled at your brothers, 

"Thank you, I'm sorta nervous. I'm about to marry Johnny," You nervously laughed, Ponyboy chuckled and walked towards you.

"Don't be, Johnny is more nervous than you Tae," Ponyboy smiled and pulled you into a hug. "I'm real happy for ya, You changed Johnny...for the better." You teared up and pulled away

"Thank you Ponyboy," he smiled and nodded. Two-bit chuckled

"Johnny's probably more nervous for after the wedding than anything," he said, the boys erupted in laughter. You frowned

"Leave him alone, Keith, he was just waiting to find the right person." You blush as he goofily smiled,

"Yup, You guys are perfect for each other," He says referring to you saving yourself as well, you only smile and look at yourself one more time.

"I'm ready," You couldn't wipe the smile off your face, Steve tips his head back and howls. Darry linked his arm with yours and began to walk down the aisle, During the ceremony, Ponyboy stood beside Johnny as the others stood behind wearing goofy grins, Johnny's eyes were the most loving you've ever seen them. You were a crying mess, especially after his vows.

"Nature's first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower,

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

You are not Gold,

You are way more than Gold.

Way more than anyone can imagine.

Therefore, you stay." he finished with tears in his eyes, You could not stop yourself from hugging him.

"Oh, Johnny," You wiped your tears away pulling away from him. The ceremony was pretty short but sweet. After the boys were a cheering mess, you couldn't be happier with your Johnnycake. When the party was over you guys didn't drive off in some magical carriage. You slapped on some Chuck Taylors and locked fingers with Johnny and walked off to your new house. Johnny Goofily carried you over the threshold, he set you down and sighed radiating happiness. Immediately you locked your lips with his, he lead you to your new bedroom, that night was so loving, you've met a side of Johnny you've never met before.

One month later

You groaned pulling your hair up from your face. You sat face down on the toilet puking. You heard the door open and close. Johnny walked in.

"I got the tests baby girl." You heard a soft voice call, Johnny sat next to you rubbing your back. You nodded and stood up opening the little box. You looked up at Johnny his eyes were gleaming and hopeful. You couldn't help, but smile.

"You really want this kid huh?" You asked, his grin grew wider and he nodded, pulling you into a hug.

"Of course I do because it will be our kid. Even if you're not pregnant, I am just happy to be with you," he kissed your forehead and began to walk out. You admired him, his tucked in work shirt and his long legs. You smiled and closed the door behind him. You sighed and sat down on the toilet lid, you were going to take a test and if it came out positive then you were pregnant and that's that. You didn't even believe yourself if you were pregnant your whole life changes hopefully for the better.  

After the test

You blinked again, you were pregnant. You...were...pregnant...

"Baby, you good in there?" You couldn't speak, tears roll down your cheeks, you couldn't contain your smile. 

"J-Johnny!" You called cheerfully, he ran in. 

"What's wrong!?" he stopped when he saw the stick.

"It's a faint pink," You said smiling, he smiled wide but stopped

"Does that mean it's a girl?" Johnny asked, you giggled and shook your head smiling

"I'm pregnant Johnathan," his smile grew ten times wider,

"Really!?" he jumped up and down and pulled you into a hug. "Our baby! We are going to have a baby! Our baby!" he laughed, immediately he dropped to his knees, and rubbed your stomach, "Hey little guy or girl," his head shot up at you, "Oh I hope its a girl," You only smiled and ran your hands through his hair. Johnny stood up slowly and hugged you, rubbing your back as his tears fell on your shoulder.

"Wanna tell the guys?" you asked, he smiled even wider and ran out, but he stopped himself and walked back in kissing you quickly. You sighed as he ran out to the phone and stared down at your belly. "I already love you," you whispered, not even ten minutes later, the gang rushed into your house Darry began to whip up food for everyone. Sodapop made conversation with your stomach as Steve explained how to fix a flat. Two-bit brought Mickey toys from when he was a kid as Ponyboy and Johnny freaked about being uncles and dads. Dallas just looked happy for the both of you. You were beyond happy because you and Johnny were going to have a family of your own. One where there are no fights, no abuse only love.