Dallas

I walked quickly through the streets of Tulsa. I needed to pick up my brother from playing with his friends in order to get ready for a date I had tonight at the nightly double. I saw him and his friends playing cards. As I began to walk towards them, Dallas Winston came into view, with his two friends. He's never good news

"Gimmie those cards, will ya?" he asked, the boys obeyed and handed them to Dallas. They didn't seem to notice me. "I don't like little kids. I don't like 'em...I just..." he threw the cards at the boys. Anger took over me, I began to walk over to him. "Get outta here-" he stopped as I came into view.

"Winston!" he just smirked as I got closer. "Let these kids be!" I looked at my brother he was nearly scared to death, Ponyboy and Johnny looked sympathetic.

"We're just having a bit of fun, lose up a bit," he threw his arm around me

"I don't know what your definition of fun is but it's not this." I shoved him off me and got on the floor picking up the cards. My brother already ran home with his friends.

"Here, We'll help," Ponyboy got on the floor Johnny followed picking up the cards.

"Man, get off the floor will ya? Glory just let her pick them up herself," Dally stated, they didn't listen. Once we were finished I put them in the box and stood up meeting Dallys eyes.

"I don't like childish men. I don't like 'em," I said to him, he just stared at me rolling his tongue over his teeth, "See ya at school Pony," he gave a small wave as I walked away.

The Nightly Double

I was having a great time, my date was too his name was Micheal He was really good looking and such a gentleman. During the film, Micheal had his jacket and arm around me as we watched, we heard stumbling from behind us.

"Hey, Hey, you're the chick who y-yelled at me yesterda- or wait, no like five minutes ago." Someone slurred in my ear, "Y/n, yeah that's your...what's i-it called? Name yeah that." You turned to a drunk Dallas, Micheal's attention went on Dallas as well as everyone else's. You took a good look at him, he looked blackout drunk. Nobody seemed to care enough for him in order to stop him,

"Hey man my date and I are trying to enjoy a movie here," Micheal said, Dallas frowned.

"Without me? C'mon we can share," he said twirling my hair I tried to push him off but he refused. Micheal stood up,

"Winston get your arm off her now!" Dallas smiled,

"Make...me..." Micheal grabbed Dallas by the collar of shirt and pushed him off me. Dallas jumped up punching him clear across the face.

"Stop it!" I shouted they didn't listen, Ponyboy came running as Johnny stayed back and pulled him off of Micheal, who was bleeding like crazy,

"Holy shit," I breathed out, Micheal stormed off, taking his jacket with him. Well, I guess our dates over. Dallas stood there being held up by his friends looking up at me. I walked over to him, I was about to slap him, but stopped. I couldn't bring myself to do it, he closed his eyes waiting for impact. "Just take him home," I said to the boys who nodded dragging a drunk ass Dallas with them.

It was almost the end of the movie when I heard shouting, it was Dallas again. He must have come back from his house. I walked over to see what was happening. Dally was still drunk, he was trying to pick fights with socs, but they all ganged up on him. Nobody cared that he was getting beat up. "Stop! Stop!" I shouted trying to help him, the boys stopped once they heard security was coming, leaving Dally on the floor covered in cuts and bruises. Part of me wanted to leave him, but a bigger part of me wanted to help him. I managed to drag him to my house, my parents were away for business, my brother was sleeping. I brought him to my bathroom and sat him down on top on the counter, I began to wipe off the blood from his face. He stared down at me.

"You're cute," he stated chucking, I sighed.

"Okay Dallas whatever you say," he frowned and stroked my cheeks.

"No, I mean it. You're beautiful." I couldn't help but smile a bit. He took his hands away from me, but his gaze didn't leave me. After I was done, I dragged him back to my room. I made a little bed for him next to mine, he took off his shirt and fell onto the floor landing on the sheets, I climbed into bed, without another word. After falling asleep I felt the bed dip beside me. My eyes shot open.

"Dallas, what the hell, you scared me!" I groan, he just hummed a "M'kay",

"Sleep on the floor," I demanded, he groaned

"No it's cold," he stated before I could do anything else he took me in his arms. "Go to sleep," he whispered, then the room was filled with his loud snoring, eventually. I fell asleep.

I woke up to Dallas staring at me, he was still under the sheets with no shirt, his hair was messed up and a bit curly, he sighed and looked away.

"Looks like someone sobered up," I state, he looks down and fiddled with his fingers.

"Yeah, well I couldn't stay drunk forever," he said, I rolled my eyes

"Sure felt like it," I snapped, He frowned

"Well, it wasn't all my choice to be here!" he yelled. You stared at him in disbelief.

"What the hell do you think happened last night!?" You asked, he smirked

"We hooked up, Why else would I be in your bed sweetheart?" he stated, you burst out laughing.

"Lord Dallas, you must have been dreaming." he rose an eyebrow "You ruined my date, then you punched him in the face and that's not all after being dragged out you came back to pick fights with socs, you were getting your ass kicked and nobody seemed to care so I took you home and you came into my bed and passed out. So, no Dallas we did not 'hook up'" You spat, he ran a hand through his hair and groaned laying down and staring at the ceiling. You turned away and tried to go back asleep you just gave up on him.

"You cared?" your eyes shot open,

"What?" you didn't face him,

"You cared for me...well, enough to take me into your own home?" You heard his voice closer to you.

"Well, I couldn't bring myself to leave you, you could have gotten hurt...that would be bad." You then started to feel something in your stomach, a caring, loving feeling. The room was quiet, you could feel his eyes on the back of your head. he coughed,

"Thank you," he said, his voice was soft almost like he didn't want you to hear. You turned to face him

"Your welc-" he pulled you close, you were pressed against his bare chest, he looked down at you for a second then pressed his lips against yours, kissing you deeply

You kissed back