Sodapop

Dallas Winston, you knew him on a personal level. You were the only person he cared for being you were his sister. Now don't get me wrong having your personal bodyguard was great, but anything that had to do with dating or boys was out of the question. You were fine with that, no boys really interested you at the moment. You would only date a boy if they could pick you up in their own car. You figured if they were responsible enough to drive and own a car then they were responsible enough to be in a relationship. You have never kissed anyone, you had just turned 16 and you've never kissed anyone. Not that being 16 and not kissing anyone was a bad thing it's just that all your friends have gotten all their first kisses at 13, but no not you. You wanted it to be special but desperately wanted to get it over with. At this moment you sat on the ground resting your back on Steve's bumper looking off into the lot. Steve sat to your left as Soda sat to your right. You were all holding cokes except for Steve who held a beer. You sighed a blush creeping on your face.

"Will ya stop bugging me about it glory," You groaned, tipping your head back. Sodapop wore a smile the golden sun reflecting on him perfectly. He sipped his bottle and chuckled as he drank,

"C'mon Y/n, we're just looking out for ya," Steve defended, he smiled, but when he saw the distressed look on your face he gave Soda a worried look. They both put on sorry faces,

"Look," Soda began placing his drink down. You faced him, he sat up taller and cleared his throat. "Don't be down. We didn't mean to put all that junk in your head. So, you've never had a boyfriend so, what?" he shrugged his shoulders attempting to brush it off. You felt Steve nudge your shoulder.

"Yeah, it's not like you've never kissed a fella before," he laughed. You looked down at your half-full bottle cheeks burning. Steve's eyes went wide, "You've never kissed anyone before!" he shouted, you rolled your eyes and hitting his shoulder lightly. "How could you have never kissed anyone you're such a babe you practically-"

"Steve c'mon," Sodapop interrupted, Steve furrowed his eyebrows,

"What? I ain't saying nothing. All I'm doing is telling Y/n tha-" You threw your coke bottle far to the side it shattered. Everyone stopped

"Steve I ran out of coke," You stated, he looked at you confusingly, "Get me a new one will ya?" You asked, he ran a hand through his hair.

"But that's all the way to the store I don't want to-"

"Steve," he nodded jumping up from his place.

"Yeah, I think it's best if I left for a bit anyhow," he stated, as he set his beer down on top of the car. 

"Thank you, Steve!" You called after him, he hummed in response throwing a quarter in the air as he walked. You sighed and faced Soda, he wore a grin as he looked at you. "What?" You questioned, Soda shrugged facing the lot again. 

"Nothing I just...I just can't believ-" You cut him off,

"You can't believe I've never kissed anyone?" You finished his sentence with an annoyed tone.

"No, no I just can't believe that you're so...you're so," his voice trailed off as you got lost in his eyes,

"I'm so what?" You asked lightly, his eyes lit up slightly as if he found the word he was looking for.

"Pure," he finished. His eyes glowed as he stared into your eyes, you raised an eyebrow. "I heard you talking to Ponyboy the other day. You was saying something about not dating someone unless they pick you up in their own car. I just thought about most of the girls I met and how they throw themselves at guys. You know? Like at the DX the girls there can be real...well you know. Anyway, I was just thinking about how you're not like those girls, you're different. You're pure," he finished, you couldn't contain the smile on your face. You fiddled with your fingers, looking down. 

"I don't know Soda, I sometimes just wanna get it over with," You admit, 

"What kissing?" he asked, you looked up at him and nodded. He gave you a light grin, glancing at the sky then back at you he shrugged his shoulders. "Kiss me," he said bluntly, your eyes went wide. 

"Soda, we're not even dating," You laughed, he smiled once more and brought his once stretched out legs up resting his elbows on his knees. 

"Then I'll take you out. Yeah, this Saturday I'll pick you up because I can drive because I'm responsible. Responsible enough to go on a date with you and I'll take you out." he paused for a moment, his eyes met yours. "Not just for your first kiss. I'll take you out because I want to because I like you okay?" he asked softly. You smiled a big smile and nodded.

"Okay,"

After the date

He opened the door for you and you stepped out of Steve's car, he took hold of your hand walking you to Buck's front door. You admired his formal shirt and tie and his coat probably from Darry and You smiled at the memory of Soda asking Dallas for permission to take you out, Dallas nearly threw punches, but Sodapop somehow found a way to convince him. Sodapop chuckled as you guys met the doorstep.

"Now, I know it wasn't my own car, but I hope you could make an exception," he said sheepishly. You giggled, but as it faded Soda inched his face closer to yours you did the same. Your lips nearly touching you stopped.

"I don't kiss on the first date," You whispered softly. Soda's knees buckled, as he gave you a pleading look. You giggled, resting his forehead on yours with his hands tightly around your waist he sighed a beautiful smile on his face.

"You're driving me crazy Y/n, I can't stop thinking about you," he whispered. You gave him an innocent smile and shrugged lightly.

"Oops," You giggled, he chuckled embracing you in a hug. 

"Well, there's gonna have to be a second date," he said pulling away, "Could there be a second date?" he questioned, his eyes hopeful.

"Of course," You responded, he kissed your cheek and smirked.

"Can't wait," he finished then began to walk down the steps.

"Good night!" You called after him, he turned around and grinned.

"Good night doll," he winked, you rolled your eyes and watched him as he opened Steve's car door, he turned to you. "I'm still thinking about ya," he shouted, You shook your head laughing as you turned to the door. Something catching your eye, Dallas's eyes went wide as he saw you caught him watching you and Soda. You only smiled and waved to him, he shook his head and grinned walking away from the window. You jumped on your bed and sighed. Sodapop Curtis wanted you, he wanted you bad. Damn...good job.

 I made Y/n such a darn pure bean like damn. This is so unorganized tell me if it made sense or if you liked it.