Ponyboy love song Imagine

So I'm almost done with one request I'm sorry I'm taking so long so I'm writing these real quick.

Song: I can't help falling in love- Elvis Presley

I lay sprawled out on my bedroom floor with notebooks scattered everywhere he sat next to me with his back on the bed. We just finished studying and I had a huge crush on him but felt surprisingly comfortable being with him. he turned on the radio and Elvis came on. I smiled to myself as the heart warming song played on. I felt pony lay next to me and I look back at him his face was pink and he was staring at the ceiling intently. 

"Ponyboy," I whisper he looks over at me and bites his lip.

"u-uh-huh?" he asked stuttering over his words he looks up at me his eyes beaming.

"Kiss me," I say quietly his eyes go wide and he blushes deep red making his way closer to me. I burst out laughing.

"Oh my god you should have seen your face!" I yell he frowns and gets up walking over to my window sighing deeply as he rests his hands on the window seal. Oh no my weirdness scared him away Fuck Y/N! I walk over to him.

"Pone come on I-I was just playing with ya." I put my hand on his shoulder rubbing his shoulder lightly. he turns around and runs his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, well you shouldn't joke about things like that," he says with a little charming smile. 

"I'm not joking anymore Ponyboy." I giggle he blushes again and raises an eyebrow.

"Now I don't wanna be tricked anymore." he says I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He was surprised but kissed back into the sweet kiss. We pulled away and swayed gently to the music without another word.