Darry

High school Darry because I get all the feels. This one is a long one so enjoy.

I was called over to babysit three kids. It's was a Saturday night and it was for the Curtis's I have never heard of them before but I was sorta new to the place. yes, I was a greaser so ya'll can calm down. I walked up to the door and knocked. A beautiful lady answered.

"Hi, Mrs. Curtis I am here to babysit your kids," I say keeping a perky smile. She smiles back and shakes my hand.

"Hello dear come in! Come in!" I walk in the house to see two boys playing around in the living room. 

"Hi boys," I say with a wave. The boys who were now wrestling stop and stare at me. The boy on top gets off the smaller one and runs towards Mrs.Curtis.

"Mom I thought we were going with you!" he whines. I get a good look at him and he was a cute boy. She sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Come on sweetie we need to help grandma with grown up stuff and Darry went out so we got you a babysitter, Y/N." he looks at me and smiles.

"Hi I'm Sodapop Curtis," he says shaking my hand. I smile and shake it back.

"Why aren't you a cutie," I say he smiles and his cheeks turn a light red. Sodapop is quite the charmer. The other boy walks up to me he looked shy mostly because he wouldn't look me in my eye. Soda introduced him as Ponyboy. When Mrs. and Mr. Curtis left we went full on party mode. We built forts and had dance party's it was great. We ended up on the couch where the 9 and 11-year-old boys fell asleep.  I grabbed blankets and put them over the boys as continued to watch the movie until I heard rustling from the keys. Thinking the parents just came home early I Didn't worry until I saw a teenaged boy and a girl stumbling into the house making out. It was quite awkward especially since Pony woke up. 

"Darry?" Pony questioned. The guy jumped and looked at pony shocked I got a good look at him and man he was fine. wait I knew him this was Darrel Curtis's house? wow, He's in a few of my classes He stared at me than at pony

"Pony! I um why aren't you with mom and dad?" he says letting go of the girl who looked at me like I was trash I smiled but mentally rolled my eyes. Pony looked at me than him

"She left without us because it was grown up stuff." Darry nodded then took the girl outside to talk. I heard the girl yell at him and pony and I looked at each other she was so loud soda woke up.

"Fine! I only used you!" She yelled. Darry Came back in he sat on the couch right next to us and sighed.

"Who's she?" he asks pointing at me it kind of hurt me that he didn't know who I was. I was about to answer but pony jumped up taking me with him. 

"This is Y/N she's my girl," he says childishly. I smile ruffling his hair and pinched his cheek. Sodapop frowns.

"Hey, pony you can't just take her like that. She said I was a cutie!" he says taking my arm. Darry raises an eyebrow and I smile.

"Yes I am Y/N and I was called here to babysit but, met these two gentlemen who I have to chose between which I will but they should be in bed," I say Darry smiles and chuckles as I take their hands leading them to their rooms. They hop in bed and Pony was out like a light. I was about to leave when Soda called me over. 

"Hey Y/N you are going to choose me right?" he whispers I smile and kiss his cheek

"Of course soda but don't tell Pony," I whisper he smiles and sighs

"Thank you and good night Y/N I love you"
"Love you to soda." I walk out overwhelmed by the cuteness he's just a kid he doesn't understand how the world works. I walk back into the living room and grabbed my bag. It was the middle of the night and I had to walk home. 

"Well, I was supposed to spend the night but since your here could you tell your mom it's on the house it was really fun watching the boys. Goodnight." I say then began to walk out the door.

"Wait! It's way too late to be walking out there lonesome. let me drive you." he says getting up from the couch and stretching I take a long look at his muscles. but snap out of it when he stops.

"No it's fine I don't want the boys to be alone,"  I say walking out but he runs in front of me. I step back realizing how close he was.

"No why don't you spend the night?" I just stared at him confused why did he want me to spend the night-oh I give him a dirty look realizing he probably just wants to hook up " I mean I don't want you getting hurt. you have supposed to sleepover  anyways is what I mean." I smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"I don't know," I say looking down

"Oh come on we could watch a movie? I would do anything to get to spend some time with the prettiest girl in class." I blush and look down but remembered he had plans to do something with another girl. 

"Darrel five minutes ago you were making out with a girl," I say raising an eyebrow

"Yeah but it was nothing serious I just broke it off when I took her out I saw my chance to be with you and it would only be one movie and If you don't like it then you can leave," he says getting a bit frustrated with himself

"Bullcrap Darry you didn't even know who I was and we have the same classes," I  say stepping aside to leave he grabs my arm pulling me closer

"You don't fangirl over the girl you're crushing on. You act cool and I'm sorry I thought I freaked out. I feel real bad I hurt your feelings Y/N." he says I stared into his warm but ice cold eyes. "One movie please." I sighed at sat on the couch. He smiled and put a scary movie on. 

"Goll Darry I hate scary movies I get so scared," I say snuggling into the blanket

"It's okay I'm here if you need a pair of arms around ya," he smirked as he turned off the lights and sat down next to me putting an arm around me I hesitate but let him. Boy, was he right  I jumped into his lap so many times by the middle of the movie he was just holding me. 

"This was a bad idea Dare. I'm so scared." he turns off the tv

"Golly babygirl why didn't you tell me you wanted me to stop playing it?" he says holding me closer. I was so shook I didn't even realize what was going on it was the scariest movie ever. We lay there in the dark I was shaking.

"I looked up at your father and he kissed me and the rest is history now he's my husband and your dad," I say looking down at me two children. Darry smiles and kisses my cheek while Soda and Pony laughed remembering. 

"We were so mad the next day remember Darry." Soda says. Darry chuckles and wraps his arm around me.

"Of course I remember That was the best day of my life," he says to me I smile snuggling into him

Hey, guys, this was so long and I am sorry but I couldn't stop I mean it's Dare-bear. I am honestly proud and not proud I didn't know how to end it. Vote and comment also request love ya cuties.😘

   -Gigi