Dallas

"Dallas I'm done!" You yelled as you packed your bag shoving, throwing and slamming your things inside. Dally just watched as he sat on his chair in front of your shared bed. He looked unamused. You said you were going to leave before, but he always convinced you too stay. Not today, you began to get old clothes you haven't worn in a while and packing them, slowly in the corner of your eye you could see Dally sit up his face no longer bored but worried. You grabbed your toothbrush and brush and packed them along with all your shoes. you didn't own much so it out my took about three bags. You zipped the last one and looked up at Dallas. He held the armrests tightly, you swallowed hard and made your way to the door. Dallas turned pale, he got up quickly

"N-Now where are you going?" He asked, putting his hands out in front of you.

"Home," You spat, Dallas's face fell, he covered it up quickly scratching his head.

"B-but that's in LA," He said you rolled your eyes.

"I know Dallas, I don't want to live with someone who doesn't love me. I want to live in a house where I'm loved, where when I say I love you the response isn't silence or 'Kitten you know how I feel about that' for Two years! Two years Dallas!" You shouted, he looked down at you with sad eyes, he took a step to the side letting you leave...letting you walk out his life forever. You were shocked, he didn't give a shit about you, he wouldn't even fight for you to stay, tears poured down your cheeks. "Am I really that much of a horrible person you can't love me? Dallas is that how fucked up I am!?" He looked straight at you his eyes no longer soft, but cold and hard. You felt an uneasy feeling in your stomach, you ran to the bathroom stumbling on to the floor and threw up.

"Y/n! Y/n! A-are you okay!?" You could hear Dallas call after you, you stay on the bathroom floor crying. You knew you weren't pregnant or sick or anything of that matter, you never had sex with Dallas. You were saving yourself for marriage sure you've done other things but never sex. You were just so heartbroken you got physically sick. You closed the door before he could come in, and locked it. You cried as you began to feel alone. You had moved away just to move in with Dallas, one time you came to Tulsa and met him, you guys fell in love...well you did. You came more often just to see him and ended up dating he had gotten a job and got a small apartment and wanted someone to share it with. Mistakenly you took up his offer.

"Y/n baby! Are you okay!? What happened!?" Your sobs drowned out his yelling, suddenly he stopped. You could hear him sliding down against the door to level with you. He was breathing heavily, you heard him sniffle. He was crying, "You're so good to me..." His voice was cracked and raspy it made you want to cry, but you didn't. You calmed your breathing and listened. "You've been so good to me and I can't even say 'I love you'." He chuckled at himself then sniffled. "I'm fucking pathetic," Suddenly you heard him press his palms against the door. "I love you y/n, I don't know what the hell was stopping me from saying it before. I fucking love you," He said desperately into the house, Part of you thought he was just saying that, but when you heard him whimper because you didn't answer everything changed. "Y-Y/n, please... Don't...don't do this!" His fist slammed against the solid ground, "shit!" He yelled you couldn't handle it. You stood up splashing water on your face quickly then grabbing the first aid kit. You knew Dallas all too well. Opening the door, he sat there holding his bloody fist. You sat down in front of him, taking his hand and wrapping it in cloth. He watched you intently, You Looked up at him still holding his hand you gave it the smallest kiss. Dally smiled wide and sat back leaning against the doorframe. "I love you Y/n and I can't live without you doll," He grabbed your hands and rubbed his fingers against his knuckles. You smiled warmly as he kissed your hand. You cleared your throat and inched your way closer to him.

"Dallas Winston, I love you too." He slides one hand in the back of your neck the other held your cheek. You let your arms drop around his neck and connected his lips to his.