The First I Love You

I'm editing all my preferences so here's one. Enjoy my grammar bc this was made on my phone. All tea no shade 🐙

Links in bio sign em or I bite.

Ponyboy-

You snuggled deeper in your couch as Pony plopped down next to you. This was one of the only times Pony was allowed over since both of your parents were home. You tapped your knees out of boredom only to catch him watching you. You gave him a small smile and faced him taking his hand in yours.

"Read any good books lately?" you brushed his hair from his face to the side. He looked down at you, a small smile playing on his lips. He gave your hand a squeeze then sat up making a face of realization. He chuckled,

"No, actually... I have been so in love with you I haven't even thought of books," he said it in such a nonchalant tone as he mindlessly cuffed your sweater's sleeve. You on the other hand broke into a cold sweat as you felt your heart grow three sizes.

"You love me Pone?" his eyes darted up at you, and for a moment you thought he didn't mean it. He looked around the room for a few seconds then nervously gazed in your eyes.

"Yeah...you mad at me or something?" his eyes turned soft and worried as he searched your face for an answer. You felt so overjoyed you, replied with a just above a whisper

"I love you too," His eyes finally settled on yours and he let out a breath. Then a wide smile spread on his face, he pulled you into a hug.

You could hear his heart thumping rapidly, and you were sure he could hear yours.

"Ahh, this is so sappy it's gross," you commented laughing. You went to pull away, but he wouldn't let you out of his arms. You stayed the whole night trapped in his strong arms. It didn't matter if he was hugging you, kissing you, or even wrestling you. He couldn't let you go, and you didn't mind at all.

Johnny-

Dally opened the door and you slipped in, he gave you a small smile and shut it behind you.

You stepped over to Johnny and watched as his chest slowly fell and rose.

He lifted his hand slightly, and immediately you interlocked fingers. You felt so happy to just touch him again. The hospital room was cold. You cleared your throat quietly and began,

"Johnny, I'm so-"

"I gotta tell you something," his voice was firm as if he's been wanting to share this with you for a while. He kept his eyes closed but held your hand tighter, "I've been thinking a lot. Cause it's like I've been given a second chance you know? I don't want to live the...the way I did before. And if they let me free I'm going to spend my life going places and well, taking you with me,"

Your cheeks flushed immensely and you felt your stomach turn. You reached down a ran your hand through his hair. Leaning over you rested the softest kiss on his forehead. The passion in his eyes almost scared you.

"I love you," you whispered. His breath hitched in his throat, he just looked at you with his big eyes. A smile grew, you figured he'd hadn't heard that in a long time.

"Love you," he barely choked out before he closed his eyes, and went back to rest as the smile never left his face.

Sodapop-

You work with the kids in the hospital. Your job was to sorta be support for them. When you heard Pony and Johnny being rushed in you were the first to call the brothers immediately.

Pony smelled of smoke and was pretty shaken up. He stared ahead of him trying to relax with his head slightly against your shoulder as he slouched in his seat.