Two-Bit

I have noticed  you guys liked two and Steve's more so I will update two's today and maybe I will do Steve's tomorrow or maybe today. Please request I never done one and I want to!

Two and I walked down the street he had his arm around me. As a few other Greasers we're about to pass us he slipped his arm around my waist tightly. I already know he loved to show me off. I giggle after the guys pass.

"What'cha laughing at doll?" He asks tiring towards me. I smile at the thought that two gets so protective towards me.

"I just find it adorable that you get all protective and stuff." He blushes a bit and looks back to where the Greasers we're. He looks towards me.

"Well I cant let some nasty Greasers take my girl." He says with a little laugh. I smile and snuggle into him.

"Never- Two look at that outfit!" I yell and ran over to the window of the stores selling them. They were the most perfect outfit you have ever seen but really expensive. The perfect out fit to me was anything with high tops so just make want ever you want not cheap! I looked over at two and he had a sad look on his face.

Two's POV
I wanted to get that outfit  for her but I didn't have the money. I needed to get her that outfit she's done so much for me I just had to get it for her.

"What's wrong?" She asks looking up to me with her gorgeous y/e/c eyes.

"Nothing baby don't sorry about it." I said as we walked off. Y/N had a job and also had to pay rent so she was always saving money that's why I know she would never buy it for herself. She looked so happy when she saw it.

The next day

I went to the DX and walked straight up to soda

"Hey two what's up?" He asked I took a deep breath, this is the hardest thing I have ever had to say...

"I'm here for a job."

Two weeks later Y/N POV

I have seen less of two lately and I was kind of worried but I shrugged it off and went to the DX to get my car fixed.

"Hey soda!" I say walking up to the counter he smiled

"Hey Y/N left you car with Steve?" I'm nod and looked around the little shop

"You have Oreos soda?" I asks and he smirked.

"Yeah hold on a sec.Hey two check the back for Oreos!" He yells. I Rose a eyebrow my two.
Sure enough two came out and he looked at you wide eyed

"Two what are you doing here?" I asked he handed me the Oreos.

"Just give me an hour baby my shifts almost over." He said walking back. I waited until he finally came out. He didn't say a word and lead me to the car.  He parked down the street from the shops.

"Stay here." He said talking about the car

"Two what's going on!?" I ask but her leaves. I wait about 20 minutes until he comes out again a bag. He hops in the car and hands it to you. I open it to see the outfit. I gasp and look up at him

"Two this is so expensive how did you afford it?" I ask

"Where do you think my first two paychecks went?" He asks my eyes a little watery."I know you didn't want me spending money on-" I cut him off my my lips smashing into his he smiled into the sweet kiss."spending money on you but I quit so it's fine." He continues I smiled and thank him a million times over.

Once again unedited...thank you. Also we are so close to 100 views!😘

   -Gigi