Curtis Sister Imagine

for Tmnt_Outsider_Books I am not sure why but the comments got deleted but I remember you said you wanted to get jumped but I don't think that would jump a seven-year-old.

Socs and greasers are Two different social classes and from birth, they are put into their classes depending on where they live or how much money they have. There are greasers and greaser kids same with socs. I always knew this because I am greaser girl who was a kid and I know Darry told me never to walk alone but it was just the park beside I could run fast like my brother Pony. I continued to skip to the park when I saw a few boys playing jacks on the ground I stay away from them they were socy boys and had cooties. I walked over to the swings and sat down and continued to try to teach myself how to pump my feet back and forth, back and forth. I felt someone tug on my hair pulling me down off the swings.

"Hey! That hurt!" I yell falling with a thud. I gaze up at the boys with green eyes they laughed hysterically at me. I felt the tears running down my checks.

"You're such a crybaby!" one yells they all join in. "Crybaby, Crybaby!" (But you don't fucking care! Get it Melanie Martinez...yeah...no? Okay). I shakily got up and began to run but the boy grabbed my arm and stuck his chewed up gum in my hair! I took great pride in my hair it was a beautiful brown color that went up to my knees before mama died she told me I should never cut it so I never did or will that is until that butt face stuck his slimy gum in my hair.

"EWWWWWWWWW! DARRY!" I screamed I had the loudest voice in all of Tulsa. The boys covered their ears and ran off leaving me in the middle of the park screaming and crying. "M-My h-hair! Darry! Ponyboy-" I was cut off by Pony running to my side. 

"Hannah what- Oh no Hannah I-" Pony began holding my hair. Soda came running and stop when he saw me. I reached out my arms and he picked me up.

"What did they do to you!? Huh? Did they hurt you!?" Soda asked bouncing me as if I were a baby.  I buried my face in his neck and cried. 

"Golly Soda she's bleeding!" Pony said Soda gave me to Pony and observed me I had a few cuts on my arms from the fall and my elbow was bruised. I was given to Soda and he held me like a baby as we walk the whole way I cried and screamed. 

Time skip.

"Owwwww! Owwwww! Darry stop that hurts!" you whined as Darry tried to comb through my hair. Pony and Soda watched wincing as they saw my hair being pulled. Darry stopped and sighed.

"I'm sorry Hannah I just can't seem to get it out," he said I held onto Ponyboy as Darry pulled my hair trying to take out the gum. I try not to cry but tears flow down and Darry stops kneeling down in front of me.

"Hannah...I-we-were going to have to cut your hair..." he says My heart drops

"B-but mama s-said." I look up at Darry he had watery eyes. Darry engulfed me in a hug and my other brother's join.

"I-I know Hannah I just..." Darry begins Soda throws his arm around me.

"Tell you what We'll take you to Two-bit's mother and she'll cut your hair and after that, we'll have a surprise ready for you. Deal?" I look my brother and smile. 

"Okay." I kiss his cheek and Pony picks me up and throws me on Darry's back. 

"You know Pone for being a Pony you don't really like giving rides," Darry says with a chuckle as we walk. Pony rolls his eyes and I managed to giggle once we got to Ms.Mathews house I ran to two's sister and told her everything. We gossiped about the boys a bit before I had to get my hair cut. I saw Soda whisper something to Ms. Mathews and she nodded. I cried only a little when she did the first cut but, I managed to stay calm during the rest Soda says I wasn't allowed to see my hair until the end so I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting until finally, she said.

"Okay all done!" She handed me a mirror and I took a look at my new hair and gasped.

"Just like mama's" 

I hoped you liked it I'm so sorry it took so long to write I feel terrible. Request are open! Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/greasergirly/. 😘

   -Gigi