Steve

I asked my friend if I looked okay for the 100th time.
"Yes, and I am sure Steve will love it." She said. Steve was my friend but I really liked him more than that and today I was going to try to get him to at least notice me. I am wearing a white Elvis shirt tucked into my pants with a brown belt and black jeans with a white pair of high tops and my hair straightened
With a DX hat Steve gave me. (Going off the preference) he said he liked my hair like that once. I had a very light layer of makeup (more or none if ya want).
"Okay I am ready," I say she nods and I walk out. I felt pretty good and looked great. I walked in the Curtis house and all eyes landed on my two whistled while the rest basically drooled I sat on the couch and Dallas began to flirt with me I just laughed and rolled my eyes. I noticed Steve sit on the couch next to us which he never does then Dallas put his arm around me. Steve sprung up from his chair.

"Dallas get your hand off my girl!" Steve yelled everyone looked back at us. His girl...me!?

"What did you just say to me?" He said getting up.

"You heard me," Steve says getting in Dallas' face

"She ain't your girl. Your to stupid to realized that she wanted you but you missed your chance bud. Okay so don't be calling her your girl when out haven't even noticed her!" He yelled I blushed as Steve looked down at me.

"Y/N is that true?" He asks coming closer to me but Dallas stops him

"Look, man, she doesn't want you-" Dallas began

"Dallas shut your trap!" I yell he was taken back but soon huffed and walked out. I look up at Steve."Steve I-" I was cut off by his lips connecting to mine I kissed back tilting my head to make the kiss intense he leaned in basically pinning me down in the couch.

"Hey, no baby making on the couch!" Darry yells pulling Steve off me. The rest of the boys were hooting and hollering I blush red but giggle. Steve grabs me bridal style and leads me out of the house walking me home.

"You know Y/N I was real jealous when Dal was flirting with you." He says looking straight ahead

"I know," I say looking up at him he looks down and smiles.

Ahhhhhhh I was freaking crying while writing this it's too much! Short but sweet I love Steve-O! I edit nothing!!!!! REQUEST ARE OPEN!😘

   -Gigi