Two-bit

It was a rough break up, really rough. You felt torn, wondering what you could have done different. It's only been a week, and still it ate at you constantly. You wanted to call him, but you couldn't. More then anything you wanted to have him call you with his big goofy voice.

"Sugar Doll how are ya!?"

When you hear the Mickey mouse Theme song you cover your ears and wait until it's over.

All you can hear is him singing along.

The third week after the break up things got easier, you started to wear skirts again. Instead of jeans and sweaters. You began to listen to happy music instead of slow Elvis songs. You still though stayed inside and thought of him.

By the fourth week, you started to wear your favorite perfume again. You felt happy and you were able to start doing things for yourself again. You began to ace your tests again and eat more. 

The fifth week, you wore your skirts. Pined your hair and danced to music. You didn't think of him nearly as much and excepted that it was over. Any thought of him brought you back to dark times so why think of him at all. He's the one who broke up with you,

During that fifth week, he came over through your window like he always did...before. You were laying on your bed, reading when you were scared  out of your sheets.
He looked at you like he never has before, he had a small beard growing and his hair didn't have much grease as usual

"I need you to go"

"Are Your parents home, " he looked confused as to why you didn't want him in your room anymore. A place where he thought was a second home.

"No..." You tensed up, sitting on your bed. "This isn't just a place where you can walk in anymore, " you were filled with anger. You never got a reason, he never told you why. And you didn't need a reason either you want him out! Who does he think he is waltzing into your room! "It's mine and I want you to leave!" You shouted, your breathing was heavy and deep. Sooner than later he left.

You felt weightless and free, you didn't want to go back to that greasy boy.

So on the sixth week your friend took you to the drive in. It was nice to be out, see faces and you even smiled at boys who smiled back.

You didn't know what movie was playing but, you were so glad to be out of the house everything seemed normal again.

"Hiya Y/n, " You turned in your seat and there sat two of the sweetest boys.

"Hey Pony, Johnny, " you smiled. "How are you?" you questioned. Pony smiled,

"Good. Two-bit's good too, "

Ponyboys pov

You know...sometimes I just don't use my head.

This was one of those times, she look surprised I said it and Hell I was too,

"Oh, well that's good, " she said quietly. She and Johnny talked for a bit, as they did I noticed some two girls next to Y/n's friend who watched the movie beside Y/n. They were greaser girls I had seen them around school causing trouble before. I just knew something was going to happen,

"Hey, Y/n long time no see, " Dally put out his cigarette and shook her hand as he slipped into the seat next to me. Dally talked to Y/n the way he use to talk to my mom. They were the same age and both had respect for each other. He never hit on her and she never mouthed him off about the things he said. It was weird to see Dally have an actual friend.

Soon everyone settled and watched the movie. Though the three of us guys sort of knew what was going to happen. We had invited Two-bit, and we were sitting right behind Y/n. I wanted to move as far away as possible, but Two-bit never showed.