Dallas

I was at the Curtis house waiting for Dallas to come back. He's been in jail for about two years for being stupid as always. I still stayed with him though he told me he would be back and I trusted him. It was night time when I realized Dally wouldn't be coming. I sighed and got up from the couch.

"I am going to head home now and see if I can find Dallas around." I begin to walk out the door when Steve gets up

"I walk ya home I have to head to my place to." He says getting up. We begin to walk." you wanna head to bucks and see if he's there?" He asks and I nod but a shiver comes through me I was only wearing a tank top and it was getting cold. Steve takes off his DX shirt and puts in on me leaving him shirtless.

                                                                                                                                                                                                    "No, you're going to get sick," I say take it off. He stops me

"Your Dal's girl and he told the gang to take care of you and that includes me so take it." He says I snuggle into it.

"He said that?" I ask

"Right before the fuzz took 'em." He says and I sigh dreamily

"Okay let's stop by my house first I need to get a jacket," I say once we get there I give Steve his shirt and go to my room to get a coat. Then we are off. I knock and buck let me in we are pretty good friends. I turn to Steve
"Thanks, Steve Dal can walk me home," I say he nods and walks off. I walk up to Dal's room But Buck stops me.

"Hey Y/N are you and Dallas still a thing?" He says

"Of course," I say

"Did you tell him that?" He asks I look at him confusingly and walk in his room to see him over some girl.

"Dallas!" I yell he looks up and smirks. What is this!? I walk over to him and look at the girl.

"Who are you!" I yell in tears she smirks as well.

"I'm Dom's girl." She says

"Dal." Dallas corrected I look at him

"What the hell Dallas! Why are you with this Lady no nevermind ." I turn to her "your everything else but a lady a lady wouldn't be so sluttish to have to do it with a man she doesn't even know!" I yell she gets up and begins yelling at me calling me a slut and a bitch. I walk away but not before looking at Dallas one more time. I run. I run to the Curtis house it was late at night I ran into pony and sodas room. I wake up pony.

"Y/N what are you doing here? Why are you crying?" He asks and just hug him he holds me brotherly and takes me to the couch. By then sodas up with us. I tell them everything which led to me in tears which woke Darry up and they told him everything.

"Where is he now?" Darry asks anger clear on his face. I know them since we were kids.

"At bucks," I say trying to hold in tears I was in soda's arms.

"Come on." He says to soda
Soda lets's go of me and puts me in pony's arms. " Stay here pone and take care of her. We will be right back." And they left.

"He's crazy Y/N I don't understand why he would do such a thing." He says soon the guys come back with a beat up Dally. They push him towards me. He just stares at me. I couldn't even say anything but stare into his eyes.

"Why?" I managed to choke out his face turns into an expression of anger.

"Because you did it first." He said I jump up.

"What are you talking about Dallas?" I ask tears flowing out.

"Steve, I saw him at your house when I went to go see you. He was putting on his shirt." He says I look at the boy's wide eyes

"Dallas Steve was walking me home and it was cold, I was only wearing a tank top and he gave me his DX shirt. He offered to take me to bucks to see you and I agreed but I needed to get my own coat at my house so when we got there I gave Steve his shirt and put on my coat and we left to see you." I say Dallas' face stays the same

"Sure like I'm supposed to believe that." He spat and my heart shattered even more

"But it's true Dal!" I shout he just walks out and we all follow him to Steve's house. He kicks on the door and a sleepy Steve answered

"Hey, Dal how are-" Steve began but was cut off by Dallas grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and lifting him up.

"Have you been screwing with my girl?" He screams Steve's shakes his head and tells him the story I did. Dallas' face softens and he turns to me.

"Y/N I-" I cut him off

"I am not your girl anymore," I say and walk out Dallas stays back and Darry catches up to me I was in tears and he gives me a piggy back ride home.

Want a part two? I am not really proud of this story. I am watching the Karate Kid Three for like the 200th time and Ralph is so cute. 😘

   -Gigi