Cute Ponyboy Imagine

Follow me on Instagram (greasergirly)

Two-bit let me use his car tonight because I was complaining about how I actually wanted to bring a car to the drive in. Of course, I fixed it up a bit before I drove it out in public. I was the same age as Ponyboy 16 so I could drive I wasn't good at it but I could do it. I drove the truck in front of the house and honked the horn. Out came Johnny, Dallas, Two-bit, and Ponyboy. Dallas Hoped in the front while the rest of the boys took the back seats. I drove while the boys made small talk and I giggled every once and a while when Dallas or Two flirted with me. It was all for fun so calm down children. I couldn't help but look at Pony anytime one of the boys said anything flirtatious he would look so irritated. I tried not to pay much attention to him and keep my eyes on the road. Once we got there the boys jumped out so I wouldn't pay much.

"Hey, Pone why don't you stay so Y/N can get the love bird special?" Dallas asks I shake my head blushing and look away smiling at Dallas's blunt attempt. The love bird special was a special that couples got when they go together. Pony smiles sheepishly hanging his head low as he jumps in the front. I parked the car after searching for about 5 minutes for parking after Pony paid even though I tried to he was still a gentleman. I got out hoped in the trunk he follows.

"Wow, you really fixed this place up," he said putting down the door of the trunk I smile to myself there were blankets and pillows. It was for a cozy movie night. I had chips and candy.

"Anything for my favorite movie," I said sitting down with my back leaning against the back window of the truck. Pony rolled his eyes as he sat down next to me putting his arm around me. I blushed even though I shouldn't have I mean all the gang does this but with Pony it was different he wasn't like the gang he was different.

"You still have a crush on James Dean?" he asked snapping me out of my thoughts. We have been friends since we were 10 and I have been in love with James ever since I could remember.

"What can I say he's my rebel without a cause." I giggle as I face the movie which is actually rebel without a cause. Pony furrows his eyebrows in confusion." what's wrong?" I ask him.

Ponyboy POV
I begin to think about how she would find James attractive I mean yes he was very handsome it's just I'm trying to find the features that she finds irresistible. Maybe it's the hair or his smile, eyes?

"What's wrong?" She asks I look down at her and smile.

"I uh nothing." I stutter we continue watching trying to ignore the other Greasers yelling. But Once James was on she forgot everything. I took the time while she was gazing at the screen to just admire my surroundings. I was in the back of two's truck covered with blankets with my arm around an amazing girl. While Greasers and Socs are at each other's throats but that couldn't bother me because I was with my girl. My girl? She's not my girl I mean I sure wouldn't mind if she ya know...was. I don't know, what if she doesn't see me that way? Suddenly I felt something on my lap I look down to see Y/N facing the movie with her head in my lap. I smile and begin to stroke her hair subconsciously while I watched the movie. James was about to say his signature line and Y/N sat up which made me a bit sad.

"You're tearing me apart!" She mouths to James hopeless voice. I smile and chuckle as she giggles to herself.

"Your so cute." I say then blush instantly damn, it slipped out! she stared at me in a way I never have seen her stare at me before usually it was a playful gaze but this, this was different it was loving? She grabbed onto my arm and snuggled into me as we watched. I was so happy just being there with her. Later on, she lay back on my lap and I got a suspicious look from Two-bit who was walking by I blushed and he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and looked down at her to see her staring at me. She brought her hand up to my face and softly traced my jawline with her fingers.

"You have really pretty eyes Ponyboy." She said gazing at them. I shudder at how open she was being...I liked it. I blushed

"Thanks, I uh was born with them," I say with a goofy grin and smirk once I see her giggle. She takes her hand away which I got to admit was sad about.

"Well, you do have that James Dean dreamy look in your eyes." She says facing the movie. (A/N Taylor Swift Who!?").

"Y-you know you have really pretty eyes too." I managed to say she sits up and turns to me.

"Is that so?" She giggles I look down at my hands.

"Not just that I mean you, you are just beautiful." I look back up at her now she was gazing back at me. Sodapop told me a lot about this stuff on how to kiss a girl it all involved having a charming look on your face and stuff like that but I forgot all of that. I sure as hell know I looked like a nervous wreck but I brought my hand up to her cheek and brought her closer. Y/N brings her arms around my neck and soon our lips are touching then pressing against each other and now moving along with one another. We pull away but I still keep my hand on her cheek holding her close with our foreheads touching.

"Golly Y/N you're tearing me apart," I whisper she giggles and peaks my lips which I love.

"Ditto."

This is so beautiful to me! Yes indeeeeed! Sorry for the bad video RIP headphone users. You can hear me mutter "Damn!" Under my breath😂😘

-Gigi