Darry

Nobody requested this but here ya go. 

This whole imagine like the entire enchilada is from a girl who's on her period's point of view so like, you're welcome. 

You and Darry have been going steady for the longest time now, the two of you now lived together. In the Curtis house, you kept things in order making sure everything went smoothly. You moved in about the time Mr. and Mrs. Curtis passed, what a terrible time it was. You knew Darry was going to need some help, and you wanted to be the one to help him.

When you did move in the gang didn't walk straight in the house as they used too. Sometimes they'd knock or stay outside of the rooms. Darry was afraid they catch you changing or something. Today, though you were not in the best mood, it was an certin time...of the month. 

You groaned as you got into bed holding your stomach, you relaxed as you slipped into the warm bed you shared with Darry. You snuggled into the sheets smelling the freshly washed fabric,

"What's wrong Doll?" Darryl asked worriedly he sat next to you running a hand up and down your arm. You only groaned in response snuggling into his arm which rested at your shoulder. 

"lady time?" You mumbled, your cheeks a sight pink shade, you know there was nothing much to be embarrassed of but, being in a house filled with boys came with good and bad. Ponyboy didn't even know that girls got periods before you came. Snapped out of your thoughts, Darry cleared his throat and stood up. "Where are you going?" You question wishing his warmth was with you again; he looked away from you making his way towards the door.

"I'm sorry I just can't be in the same bed as you." You had to think twice about what he had just said; you sat up shocked.

"Darry wh-what the-!" You stammered, he only hummed in response. "You're disgusting Darrel." You shout laying back down under the covers. You groaned into your pillow, a mix of emotions taking over you, 

"I'm not the one who's disgusting!" He spat back. You turned away from him tears threatened to slip out; you heard his footsteps go further. You didn't know why he was making such a big deal it was a natural thing. Darry had never made a big deal out of it before, all you wanted to do was sleep. You couldn't deal with this, but the only way to get the best sleep is to cry yourself to sleep. 

 You couldn't help if you were on your period, 

You began to cry, softly at first but you remembered the way he had snarled at you. You weren't sure how the hell it happened, but sooner than later you were sobbing. It wasn't long that your little meltdown lasted before he came back into the room. 

"Baby I-, no Bab- stop." He scrambled towards you and set something down on the bed. His face was pale as he walked around the bed trying to face you. Turning away you didn't want to see him. "Hey now, stop crying." He tried to comfort you, his voice soft. You never really heard him speak like that to someone other than you and maybe Johnny. You only kept letting the tears roll the stress of the entire week simply melting away. You could feel Darry's mood shift, "Shit, damn, shit," he mumbled to himself. He took a long breath then he chuckled. "This wasn't supposed to happen." he rubbed your shoulder lightly as a soft laugh escaped his lips.

"What do y-you mean Darry. You c-called me disgusting." You hiccuped, you felt the bed dip behind you, he was most likely sitting down,

"I was joking baby, please stop crying will ya?" He asked softly. He reached over you and grabbed your hand; You began to calm down. "Good girl," He rubbed his thumb over your knuckles. "I would never be disgusted by something like that, shoot my mom would send me to pick up products for her all the time. That ain't the point though, I went to bring you some stuff," He smiled smugly "I'm real sorry sugar doll I didn't think you would believe me the way I was acting I was just messing with ya you see?" He laughed, you pouted, your tear stained cheeks pink now of embbarssment. You were a... bit dramatic towards the end, He reached over to the foot of the bed and picked up a few items he put down before. "I got you a warm blanket, it's from Ponys room he wanted you to be warm." He wrapped the fabric around you his strong arms grazing your cold skin. You smiled warmly "Some leftover cake, and some painkillers with a coke." He stated, the smile on his face proud and full. 

"Oh Darry," You said sniffling, You smacked his shoulder lightly, 

"Ow!" He chuckled, 

"Now that's what you get for making me feel so darn bad," You furrowed your eyebrows, he got closer to you, you could feel the warmth radiating off his body,

"May I? Free of charge?" He whispered you felt a large smile spread across your face and you felt all giddy inside.

"You may," Your whole body froze for a moment as he rested his lips on top of yours, 

Then taking you into his arms he held you tight, and the rest of the night you both spent together, in blissful silence. 

Idek