Cute Gang imagine

This is the cutest thing ever. So pony is eight years old and you, Johnny and soda are 10. Two is 12 and Darry are 14 Steve is 11 Dallas is 13 and is not in jail.

I walked up the Curtis house and knocked on the door, Mrs.Curtis answered.

"Hi, sweetie. Here for the boys?" she asked.

"Yup," I said with a smile.

"Well, they are still getting ready. You can come in if you want sweetheart," she said. I shook my head lightly.

"I can't Keith said I had to wait for him outside," I say, and she nods.

"It's Two-bit," he said coming up the stairs behind me in his high pitched voice.

"Oh, Your such a baby," I say.

"No you are." he snaps, Mrs. Curtis is just watching giggling every once in a while. 'Two-bit' had a crush on her he said she was pretty.

"At least I can go to sleep without a Mickey Mouse plush!" I yell, everyone in the house starts laughing including Mr. Curtis who sat drinking his coffee in the kitchen.

"Y/nnnnn!" he whines, "You weren't supposed to tell anyone." Keith's face is a bright red. I giggle and pull out a purple sucker I was saving for a snack break and hand it to him.

"Here I am sorry," I say handing it to him He smiles and quickly pops it into his mouth and gives me a quick hug before Steve comes up the steps.

"Hurry up guys were going to be late!" he yells I hear the running footsteps of Sodapop. He pushes through Mrs. Curtis and jumps out the door.

"I have to finish greasing my hair Steve," he says in his squeaky voice Steve whines but nods. He looks at me and gives me a slight smile.
"Hi Y/N, " he says rubbing the back of his neck

"He, Sodapop!" I say popping the 'pop' in sodapop. He smiles then runs back inside, and Mrs. Curtis shakes her head hand walks insides.

"Why aren't you guys gone yet?" a soft voice asks we all turn around to see Johnny with his backpack pulling him down looking up at us. We usually go pick up Johnny on our way.

"Sodapop is greasing his hair and Darry is eating breakfast and pony-" Steve began but was cut off.

"Is right here," Ponyboy says with a giggle, I smile at him, and he blushes. I knew he always liked me.

"Bye, mom! Bye, dad!" Soda and Darry yelled.

"Bye boys! Make sure you to walk the kids home Dare bear!" Mrs.Curtis shouts.

"Mooooom! It's Darry." Darry says his voice cracking because of puberty. Darry walks us all home since he is the oldest and our houses our on the way. Sodapop laughs, and they all begin to run to school while I stay behind laughing.

"Aren't you coming Y/N?" Soda said I shake my head and point to my new shoes they were a bright pink pair of Converse, and my mommy said if I get them dirty I will be in trouble.
"I will walk with you then," he says slowing his pace. I had a big crush on sodapop and Darry said he likes me, but pony does too! (Little kid problems)

"You don't have to I got her." I hear a voice say I turn to see Dallas walking up to me. Sodas face fell a bit, and he looked down. He was about to leave when I grab his hand.

"I want you to stay," I whisper. I was scared of Dallas even though I never showed it. Soda smiles and nods

"Are you coming to school dal?" I ask, and he shakes his head and lights a cigarette soda, and I began to cough as Dallas blows the smoke in our face. Soon we are having a full on cough attack while Dallas laughs and I couldn't help but laugh a bit too as we try to run away from Dallas who was chasing us. The boys run back towards us with confused faces. Soda and I fall to the ground laughing at really nothing. After a while, I stop breathing heavily.

"I am okay now," I say as two-bit helps me up.

"What were you doing Dal?" Darry asks Dallas just shrugs and walks away.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Pony asked walking towards me.

"Yeah I am fine," I say, and relief comes over him, and he sighs.

"Good," he says, and I smile and run my hand through his greased hair causing him to blush a deep red.

"Shoot guys were late!" Steve yells, and we begin to run.

"Hey, little greasers! Need a ride?" a truck full of big greasers pull up. We look at each other and nod. We jump in the trunk. Dallas runs up and jumps in as well.

"I ain't missing this," he says and throws the cig down

"Where to?" the cute boy driving asks

"Hell" two mutters the big attractive boy nods and takes us to school. While we talk with the other greasers. There was one girl there, so I talked to her. If only we knew we were going to be exactly like them.

😘
Want me to change the ending?

-Gigi

Hi, this is me from the future! It's November 24, 2018, about a year and a half after I published this and I'm editing. I want to say thank you. To all my new readers and to all who've stuck by me since my Ponyboy Curtis love story "Pony's Girl." Yes, that was is a thing, I love you, and I honestly see improvements in my writing since I began I hope you give me a chance and watch me improve as you keep reading. Again thank you,

Stay Gold Y/n,

Stay Gold