Two-bit

for madi_haimster222

Two-bit's POV
The Anual carnival really was a drag and before I knew it I was hunting for some action. I spotted a girl she looked real pretty at least from the backside if you get my drift. I figured there was nothing else to do so slowly, I began to quietly walk over to her and as I got closer I reached my hand out and...Pulled her dress up!

"What's shaking bab-" I immediately stop when I heard the girl yelp. I knew that voice, I looked at the girl it was Madi! She glared at me with her cheeks red,

"Two-bit?" she asked fury clear in her eyes, I felt like an ass. I never did anything like this to her before. I even watched my swearing around her cause I liked her so much.

"Sorry Doll I-" she cut me off with a hard slap to the face, I wasn't even mad she was a feisty girl when she wanted to be but, usually real nice girl to be around.I deserved it anyway. "Look calm down baby," I said holding onto her shoulders, She looked up at me her eyebrows scrunched up and her breathing regulated and hard."I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you." she just huffed getting out of my grasp.

I looked around the carnival frantically. "Okay, what about this. I'll spend the night with you, no costs I'll pay, I promise. We could go on rides and eat junk food until we explode okay?" She only raised an eyebrow and gave me a small grin.

"You get one chance, Keith Mathews," she snapped, I couldn't help but smile.

The whole time we spent laughing and going on rides together. I wouldn't stop apologizing until she got sick of it a forgave me.

Madi's Pov

I was currently on Two-bit's back riding piggyback style. It was almost like I was with Two-bit, like somehow in another universe we were finally together. For this one night I was his and he was mine, until that boy came up to us. Not just any boy Tanner Smith, The boy I had been crushing on for a while now.

"Hiya Madi, I was wondering if you wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel...you know with me?" Blood rushed to my cheeks, The Ferris Wheel was basically make out city and this boy was a sure looker.

"Yeah, sure I'd love too." I became cautious that I was on Two-bit back. I try to get off, but he still held onto me. I felt torn, part of me wanted to scold Tanner and yell at him telling him that I was with Keith. The other part of me was mad that Two never made it official. Maybe it was a opportunity to make him a bit jealous.

Finally I was convinced,

"Two-bit let go." he didn't say anything but let me go.

"This your brother?" Tanner held out his hand to Two-bit.

"Something like that, " Two responded, shaking the boy's hand.

"He's a family friend, " you said quickly, and began to make your way with Tanner. Before you could even go into the stages of the plan to Make Keith jealous he was right by your side whispering real loud.

"Hey, is that boy you always talk about? The one you made a t-shirt about!" you gasp quickly and turn to face two-bit, he had a smirk slapped onto his face. You face tanner he had the most scared look you'd ever seen anyone have. BTW REGINA GEORGE WHO!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"I-uh I got to go," he mutters and walks off. Heat rose from my neck and spilled onto my cheeks.

"No he was just kidding I don't actually have a t-shirt..." Your voice trailed off before you could finish. Tanner was gone, you look at Two-bit who was laughing his butt off, pushing past him you walk home ignoring his calls that were soon replaced by his laughter. You nearly ran up the stairs to your room and plopped down onto the bed,

Well there goes your chance with one of the hottest guys in school. You could sense Two-bit crawling in through your window, but you didn't look up.

It was late at night and you were tired.
You came to the realization that you just weren't with Two-bit. You had to except that, now you were embarrassed and sad. You couldn't even look at Keith as he shifted his weight between legs.

"Hiya Minnie, Why did ya run off like that?"  he questioned sitting on your bed.You just groaned at hid underneath the covers.
All you wanted was sleep,

How was he so clueless!?

"Oh..." his voice made you weak, he clearer his throat and fiddled with a teddy bear on your bed."Well...I'm real sorry I messed up your chance with that kid," he sounded calm yet hopeful, but you still closed your eyes and tried to sleep. As he sighed you felt his weight being lifted off the bed.

"I'm gonna head out pretty baby, but I'll uh catch ya later," he chuckled, your stomach turned for a moment and you pulled the covers down from my face.

"Hey, Two-bit come back it's too late to be going out," you grumbled, he smirked and opened the window wider for him to leave.

"I think I can take care of myself doll," he gave you a soft smile and began to crawl out the window. Your blood went cold, your emotions getting the best of you the next thing out of your mouth didn't even make sense at all.

"Why do you always do this?" You asked he looked up and cocked an eyebrow. Most of his body out the window he only held himself up by his arms. "You, you always do something to make me fall in love with you then you leave. We can't you just stay?" I looked around the room on the verge of tears. All your pride gone, now you were still just the little girl who had a crush on the class clown since the third grade. Two's eyes were filled with concern, he came back inside slowly. Hesitantly brought his hand to your face stroking your cheek. He stared at you like he never has before, his eyes were soft almost as if his dark eyes turned into a lighter baby blue. He laid next to you and without any sign he kissed your lips gently.

"I'll stay,"

and he did.

This was kinda like my mini Steve imagine. Thanks for requesting! so sorry it took sooooo long and OMG This book is so close to 10k reads! I love you babes so much! This is kinda unedited so...

               -Gigi