Steve

I walked into the curtis house I was mostly there to see my long time crush Steve. I instantly spot steve and soda were arm wrestling and for a second it looked like Steve was going to win until he lets go of soda. I was about to walk passed them we he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. Red...my cheeks were the deepest shade of red. I try hard not to show it. Soda raises a eyebrow.

"Come here doll let me show you how to beat o'l Sodapop over here." He says wrapping one arm around my waist and resting his hand on my stomach as his other hand grabs on to my hand. I look up at Steve and he smiles."you dig?" He ask his face inches away from mine. I nod not knowing what else to do. He lets go of my hand which I was a bit sad about. I look at soda who was smirking like there was no tomorrow.

"Ready soda?" Steve asks and soda nods resting his arm on his elbow.

"Ready to beat you Steve." He laughs steve tightens his grip on my waist as he shuffles in his seat he then puts his hand on my shoulder sliding it down to met mine our fingers don't interlace he just holds it I get chills. Damn.

"Okay now just..." He lifts my hand and brings it to sodas I hold sodas hand in the arm wrestle position as Steve holds the back of mine.

"One...two...three!" Soda yells and I use all my strength as well as Steve to push soda down and he nearly falls off the table. I laugh and soda grips his chair. I look up at Steve who was just watching me.

"You have a really nice laugh." He says I felt a blush creeping on my face

"Thanks steve." I say standing up
"For this." I gesture to soda.

"No problem doll, good job. can I talk to you ou6tside?" He asks getting up too I nod and we walk out. I can already here soda telling all the guys what happened. I look up at Steve

"What's up Steveo?" I ask and he smiles

"Look umm Y/N I know your pretty good friends with the gang and all and you see us like brothers but is there any chance you ain't seeing me like that?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"Maybe." I answer with out thinking his grin grows bigger  I blush "why?" I ask quickly.

"I don't know I just don't see you as a sister that's all." He said leaning on the porch railing but still facing you.

"Who do you see me as?" I ask walking closer to him not really noticing I was but, he did because his hands were on my hips.

"I see you as Y/N the the beautiful girl I want to be mine." He said pulling me closer. Our lips meet in a kiss. Wow. That's all I could managed to think. I pull back.

"Good cause I don't see you as a brother." I giggle and he sighs in relife

"Good"

😱 That's all folks. Nah I am just kidding but I really liked writing this one.😘

   -Gigi