Darry

I walked into the Curtis house to once again find Darry hiding away in his room. I said hi to the gang and sat on the couch and put my feet up on pony's lap.

"Question." I announced. Everyone looked up at me and pony put down his book and started to play with my shoe laces.

"Shoot." He says I take a deep breath and continue

"Why is it that everytime I walk in Darry is always gone and I'm not talking about when her goes to work?" I ask the boys look at each other then soda speaks up.

"We actually don't really know I mean we ask him and stuff but he doesn't even answer." He says throwing a chip at Steve.
I look down realizing he probably can't stand me or something.

"Oh..." I say depressingly. Pony puts my feet down and holds me brotherly.

"Hey it's okay. You know how Darry is he don't mean a thing." He says stroking my hair

"I know I just don't want him hating me. I really like him." I say unsure of myself. Sodapop and pony jump up as the boys cheer.

"You like Darry!" They yell smiling I hush them.

"Will you please speak louder I don't think Darry heard you!" I shout standing up but soon I am pinned down my soda on the couch. He gets real close

"Y/N are you telling the truth when you say that you like my older brother?" I nod and he looks surprise."my grumpy responsible brother that works all the time?" He asks hope in his eyes.

"He's not Grumpy and he's pretty cute when he's responsible." I say with a grin. Soda smile grows wide.

"Darry can be happy again pone." Soda says hugging him. Happy again because of me. What is going on.

"What do you mean 'happy again'?" I ask and soda's face drops as well as the other boys.

"Umm...well look Darry only hides because he likes you to and he thinks you don't like him because of how much he stays away from you. He forced us not to tell you but I guess it doesn't matter anymore because Y/N you can make him happy again since our parents died. He gets real happy when we talk about you but he's to stupid to actually talk to you. It's pretty silly to see him run in his room when you come." Pony says I blush and smile looking at pony's shoes.

"You really like him?" Soda asks I look up at him.

"I do. I really do." I say and felt arms pick me up. It was Dallas

"Dal put me down!" I yell as he takes me towards Darry's room the whole gang follows and be puts me down in front of his door.

"Look kid Darry's done a lot for us and this-you is the least we can do." He says pointing towards the door. I roll my eyes

"I'm older than you." I say he smiles and laughs. Soda puts his hands on the door knob. I guess we are really living in the moment.

"Go get him doll." Steve and two say. I guess they planned that. I look at the six boys then just at Johnny he has a wide grin. I smile then get pushed in the room. Darry looks shocked the door closes behind me. What I saw was hysterical, Darry was practicing his hand stands. I laugh as he falls on the ground.

"So this is what you do when your ignoring me." I say walking towards him.

"Oh hey Y/N I uh...I am sorry I just-" he was laying on the floor and was about to get up but I stop him straddling him with my knees. I cut him off with a kiss he kisses back almost instantly. I smile and pull away.

"I am sorry." He says with a laugh.

"Dont be I know you didn't mean it." I say he laughs and picks me up with him.

"I'm guessing the guys told you." He says cocking a eyebrow. I smile and nod.

"Don't get mad at them though there just a bunch of goofballs with a nerd and a bad boy." I say with a giggle he chuckles and pulls me into a  hug. Than the boys burst through the door cheering there butts off. Darry holds me bridal style and leads me out the door towards the dingo.

Unedited!This was longer I know but things we just flowing out I couldn't stop it! I love Darry at times but at times I get mad at him. Like why you got beef with pone? Anyways I love you request are open so please do request. I watched the breakfast club and Emilio is so cute.😘

   -Gigi