James Dean

Today is James Dean's birthday! If you don't know him he is currently the face of this book. 

Here is a imagine I wrote about him a while back, 

to the first American teenager.

Happy Birthday,

a rebel without a cause,

"Jim," You spoke softly. He swallowed hard then peered up at you his eyes had a slight haze over them. 

"Y/n," His voice was hoarse and loud. You placed your hand on his shoulder,

"Maybe you should slow down Jimmy. I mean it's a school night," You gingerly moved the shot glass away from him. He furrowed his eyebrows, rolling his tongue over his teeth. 

"I suppose," He mumbled quietly. He rested his head on the table staring up at you with soft puppy eyes. You smiled and ran your hand through his hair, he hesitantly nuzzled into your hand. You cleared your throat, Standing up you flattened your shirt and cleaning up around your father's bar.

"You know Dean, drinking isn't always going to be the solution to all your problems. There are other ways to figure out what's happening like talking o-" You felt large hands snake around your waist and his sharp chin on your shoulder.

"I love you," He spoke softly, taking a large breath as he began to sway side too side. You turned towards him, a soft smile on your face.

"No, you don't James. Your drunk and don't have the sense of a Billy goat," You patted his head grabbing his arm you sat him back down.

"No, but it's true Y/n. I love you and you need a man. A man who can take care of you and make you happy," He stood up, holding his hand up he stroked your jaw. "I love you. I'm in love with you," He said as if it were that simple. He held his finger up shaking it at me. "Ah, I know that look Y/n. Don't try to make things complicated," There was nothing more you wanted to do at that moment than to tell him you loved him too. But, what if in the morning he thought different? 

"I-" You stopped, yourself but, there he stood eyebrows furrowed breathing heavily. 

You shook your head and lead him onto the couch,

"Goodnight James," You whispered. He peered up at you before plopping down on the couch.

"Goodnight love,"