Dos (e)

"Okay I have here with you your test papers for your midterms" Catherine felt nervous. Her father hired a home tutor three weeks ago and she had been diligently studying and doing her homework, finally managing to catch up with their lessons.

Although she had memories of her past life her mind is haywire to that of Catherine so she need to start from scratch and build her knowledge. Furthermore even though she have those memories from the past she cant remember every single instance of her life, at most what she can remember are knowledge and memories that really gave an impact on her.

The teacher started calling names "Catherine Bradshaw"

"Eh??" Catherine was surprised, the teacher had managed to call eight names already before her which means this time she did not have a red mark!

"Congratulations Catherine, you've improved a lot" Catherine is all smiles and so proud of herself when she got her paper from the teacher.

"Wow....Miss Catherine, ninth place, congratulations" she beamed at her seatmate in glee

"I am no longer a red mark!" she declared proudly

"You really did improved, you can now catch up with our lessons and have been diligently taking notes. Actually its like you're a new person" she just give her seatmate another smile. She really is a new person.

"I ask father for a home tutor to catch up, I guess it finally paid off. I can't wait to show it to my brother"

"Then are you going to middle school section?" she had been talking with her seatmate when it dawned on her that she can't even remember her seatmates name.

"Yes, I plan to show it to my brother immediately"

"Umm...then...if you want I-I could accompany you, I had to go there and give a report to our adviser" her seatmate seems fidgety with her head downcast, her seatmate seems to be expecting to be scolded or something.

"Thanks, that would be a big help, after all I am not that confident to go to the middle school section by myself"

"Eh? But miss Catherine you've been going to the middle school section like it's nothing for the past yea-" Catherines seatmate suddenly closed her mouth then she look at Catherine with fear that Catherine can just sigh.

"it's just a façade" she consoled her seatmate, suddenly the bell rang signaling the end of lesson and the start of lunch break "C'mon let's go" in order to not let her seatmate doubt her sincerity in agreeing her seatmates invitation, after getting her lunch box she grabbed her seatmates hand and dragged her to the middle school section.

"Umm....miss Catherine, my arm"

"Oh, sorry" she immediately let go of her

"Anyway, you've said adviser, are you in some club or something?" Catherine asked curiously, in her past life she was a member of the karate club and in her current life she want to learn it again, after all she was a black belt.

"I am from the tennis club"

"I see, I haven't join any club yet, maybe I should also join one. What could be good?" Catherine look at her for inquiry

"Umm....we have the flower arranging club, tea ceremony club, music clu-"

"No" Catherine shake her head, shed been learning them and she sucked at tea ceremony and her flower aesthetics is even worst. Since she started getting along with her parents, her mother suddenly started putting music lesson and flower arrangements in her daily itinerary. According to her mother it is already high time for her to learn how to be a good lady that is befitting her position as a daughter of the Bradshaw family and the granddaughter of the Cailan house "How about the sports club?"