Tres

"Have you heard about the two new students?" Catherine was walking down the hallway when she heard two students from the same grade gossiping about something.

"Yes, I heard they're studying abroad before they transferred here"

"Actually the girls from section one are saying that they're handsome! They said they look like a green-eyed prince and a black-eyed knight!"

"Kyaah!!" The girls suddenly let out a high pitched voiced as if they were electrocuted by a live wire.

"I want to see them!!!" Catherines steps faltered when she heard the eye colors. She only knew of two person that match those colors. The male protagonist, Ryuuji Takano and his childhood friend Aoi Fumi. Hearing those eye colors only means one thing, theyve entered the Argent Academy.

With them being here she need to hurry with her plans. With her plans slowly being laid down in her head, instead of heading to the library, she head out to where the club offices are.

This past years before entering the middle-school section Catherine polished her intelligence by studying diligently, as a result her name never strayed in the top twenty of the over-all standing of the elementary section. Catherine even improve her cooking skills to make sure that she could ridicule the heroine's bento when the time comes.

Aside from that she had already managed to become a brown belt in karate, her mother even finally gave up on chastising her karate practices after noticing that she will not give it up.

As for her plans that involves her father, she had willed him into shape that he's now looking fit. Catherine is also periodically giving him books on meditation, books on being a good employer, how to be a calm and peaceful person and the bible, Catherine was even lecturing him on how not to take revenge by killing someone and to avoid dealing with mafia, yakuza and even drug syndicates.

Catherina had also been saving some money which she regularly use to secretly hire investigators to look into small drug syndicate in their area. The information gathered were compiled by her which she then periodically sent to the police through unanimous mails. For almost two years now, Catherine had become a secret informant of the police without the knowledge of her family. After-all she need to build a good rapport with them so they will not easily arrest her father and her. She also need to minimize the chance of contact between those dark groups and her father.

"Catherine!" Catherine stopped running when a familiar voice calls my name, when I look back I saw Kana behind her, after three months since their first talk I've finally managed to learned my seat mate's name. And gone was the nerdy seatmate she had back then, Kana had shed her glasses and braces and now her black eyes glistens with her emotions and her smile is now unobstructed by any braces. Kana had even opted out her pigtails and just let her red hair flow down her back. Her friend had turn a new leaf with her middle school debut.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going? The bell already rung, we need to head to our section"

"But, I need to go to the club hall" Kana reach for her arm, completely dragging her to the opposite direction

"That can wait, we can't be late for our first class"

"But it will only be some kind of introduce yourself thing"

"We also need to vote for our class officers so c'mon" from the tone of Kanas voice she had no choice but to comply with Kana, after all Kana's scary when she gets angry. Kana who used to be a shy and meek girl suddenly blossomed during their sixth grade. She started to be outspoken and frank, she had also learned how to get things on her own way.