Veinte Seis

(a/n: fact: i can only write another chapter after binge reading my yaoi.........i'm at the point of no return!!!!)

"Catherine!"

"nee-san!!" with eyes wide open I look at the two of them standing on the opposite door.

"I think I am going to have a head ache"

"what are you doing here?" I held my head with both hands when I heard Ryuuji's voice "move, don't block the doorway"

"nee-san" I look up and saw Zero running to me.

"what are you doing here?"

"I have no class in the morning nee-san so I came here to visit you"

"morning? You should've just stayed home"

"nnn" he shake his head "I want to be with nee-san. Don't you want me here?" he look at me with that puppy eyes of his and its game over.

"you can stay here all you want" I said dotingly

"Catherine!" I look at Jansen standing on the other side then I notice Ryuuji and Aoi standing behind him while the girls are surrounding them.

"can I just pretend that I am invisible?"

"impossible. Anyway just go there and help those two out, your king looks like he's going to trash everyone around him."

"do you really expect me to stop that demon king?"

"then are you expecting me to do it? Just go!"

"nee-san?" I smiled at Zero

"come"

"what are you doing here in Argent?"

"can't you see my uniform?"

"are you a stalker?"

"hey, why are you being inquisitive just who do you think you are?"

"ah....surprisingly it's a verbal battle between Aoi and Jansen, I was expecting it to be your king"

"he wouldn't concern himself with things like that"

"hooo....you really know your king" I just pursed my lips before finally heading out to them.

"Catherine!!!" when my classmates saw me they parted and made way for me but Jansen is faster, he immediately came to my side "I came to meet you"

"ah" I just gave a nod, then he suddenly take my hand and held it.

"Catherine, you really have a beautiful name befitting a beauty like yourself" I tried to take my hands off his grip but someone beat me to it

"stop touching my nee-san!!!!" I look at Zero when he slapped Jansen's hand.

"who is this cute kid?" he crouched down so he could look at Zero. "hello, I am Jansen" but Zero just gave him a glare, instead of getting put off he just pat Zero on the head before he stand up and smiled at me.

"ummm....senior Jansen"

"just call me by my name Catherine" no, it's a pain.

"if you have nothing to do but talk do it outside" Ryuuji walk beside us and turn to look at me "finished it as soon as possible" I did not know what he mean but I just nodded. "come, Zero, let your nee-san handle it"