Veinte Cinco

(a/n: i survive another exam despite binge watching 2MOONS last friday......i really am a bad student *aherm* okay i have no classes starting today till tomorrow so i decided to give you my updates)

"brother" I hugged brother tightly, not wanting to let him go.

"c'mon, Catherine, it's not like I'll be gone for a long time. I'll come and visit during holidays"

"I know" I hug him tighter before letting go. "take care of yourself brother, don't forget to eat a proper meal"

"yes" I handed him his bag and he ruffled my hair.

"call us when you get there" brother nodded before getting in his car and driving away.

"Catherine, don't you think it's time for you to get ready and get to school"

"what time is it?"

"it's already seven fifteen and your opening ceremony is at eight"

"I'm going be late!!!!!!"

"onee-san!!!!" i just got out from the car when someone came running towards me

"Zero!" I immediately hold him

"onee-san aitakatta" he gave me a kiss and I hug him back.

"Catherine, good morning"

"good morning" I smiled in greeting at Aoi while I just nodded at Ryuuji.

"onii-chan" Zero raised his hand and Ryuuji went and pat him in the head

"did you have a good Summer?"

"hai!"

"good" I stand, mesmerized when Ryuuji smiled at Zero, although it was a small smile it was so surprising and very unexpected that it pierces right through to the heart. Somehow I am suddenly having some understanding on why the heroine fall for Ryuuji. He might be a cold demon king but when he smile like this he looks like an angel. He look at me and his smile immediately vanished turning him back into an expressionless king "go and prepare the necessary documents, I will be immediately announcing the opening for the filing of candidacy for the next student council members"

"I understand"

"Zero, go with your classmates, onee-san will be busy with something"

"no! I want to be with onee-san" Zero faced me "nee-san, can I go? I promise I will be a good boy" ahh.....he's so cute, those rosy cheeks and soft mochi looking cheeks..... ah.... he's an angel!!

"Zero"

"it's okay!" I immediately intervened "it's fine with me to be accompanied by him"

"I don't care" I bit my lip trying very hard not to talk back at him "it will be troublesome to explain to his adviser when he's suddenly not present during the opening ceremony." Ah....i almost forgot about that

"looks like today's not good Zero"

"ehhhh????" he turn at Ryuuji and glare at him "nii-chan is bad!!! You only want to mopolize nee-san. Daikirai!!"