Treinta y cuatro

(a/n: sorry for the wait guys. this week is the end of my two weeks of being buried under my reports *insert confetti* but sadly this coming two weeks is the start of our finals *cue in rain and sound effect*. anyway here's my update. you might find something familiar and like i've told you before they're "snippets" so expect to find them on the oncoming chapter. enjoy)

"ano......Ryu.....Ryuuji" I bravely called his name

"did you realize that he's ten steps away from you and you're voice is too soft I couldn't even hear you clearly" Kana commented by my side

"I was just practicing"

"excuses, excuses. Just go already!"

"woah!!!" Kana suddenly pushed me forward and because I was not prepared I almost tripped myself if I did not have a good balance. I look at her direction and gave her a glare but she just grinned at me.

"something wrong?"

"hmmm???" I look in front and saw Ryuuji looking at me in inquiry "ah....n-nothing" I said nervously and fervently shake my head.

"you're acting weird cat"

"weird? I'm perfectly fine!!" I even raise my arms to prove it but he keeps on looking at me with his cold green eyes that it feels like he's delving deep inside my soul to see whether I was lying or not. "um....." I cleared my throat before facing him properly "I'm sorry?"

"about what?" he look behind me and when I look back I found the members scurrying around.

"you know, about what father did last Saturday" he just stared at me so I pointed at my left cheek, indicating about the bruise he received "I'm sorry about that" at least say something!!! stop staring at me!!!

"it's okay, it's just a minor bruise" minor bruise?? You past out last Saturday because of that punch you know!!! "besides this is all part of the process"

"eh???" process??

"anyway, check this one" he gave me the blue folder containing the freshmen's record "separate the newly enrolled students and compare them with the data from the past five years and make a report" he handed me the other two folders "this time compare the number of students who transferred out of the Academy and make a report" I accepted them all and nodded. "I need them today" I was about to turn back when I heard him.

"ha??" did you know how many students are enrolled in the middle school section of the Academy??? furthermore you even want me to make a comparison for the past five years???? Are you trying to kill me with over work??

"I want it done today"

"it's impossible!" when he look at me I unconsciously took a step back "I mean......there are too many data.......and......so little t.....i'll do it!" I immediately change my tone when his eyes slowly squinted

"I'll help you out" I look at him but he's already facing his computer so I just nodded before getting back to my desk.

"I'm sorry, about what happened last Saturday!" I bowed down to Aoi and offer him my baked cookies.

"w-wait....Catherine!! please stop that" he tried to make me stand but I persistently remain bowing to him

"I'm really sorry I ruined your plans for that day!!"

"I told you its okay already." I shake my head

"it's not okay! You went out of your way to plan that day and I just had to ruin it completely. Please accept my apology"