Cuarenta y seis

(a/n: maligayang bagong taon sa lahat. happy new year everyone.)

"Kana!!!!" I went out of the car immediately when I saw her getting inside the Academy

"oh, Catherine good morning" she greeted warmly while I stop on my tracks when everyone suddenly turn and look at me what's going on?

"why is everyone looking at me?" I asked as I can't help but feel conscious from the stares being given to me. this kind of attention is too nerve wracking! Just what did happen yesterday.

"oh that, don't mind them they're still hang-over from what happened yesterday" she said while chuckling. I immediately grab her by the shoulders

"tell me what happened yesterday" I asked in a threatening tone

"well...." Her hand pointed at something and following it I saw a picture posted in the bulletin board. It's a girl within Ryuuji's arms and the shocking thing is that Ryuuji is kissing the girl in the picture. the girl's profile could not be seen clearly but Ryuuji's side profile is very distinct that it could be easily recognized.

"so what's this got to—" I did not managed to complete my words when I saw the knowing look in Kana's eyes, I look back again in the photo and somehow the long straight hair, the uniform, everything reminds me of me! "that......that......." I asked Kana in horror as I point at the picture "that c-can't b-be m-....."

"oh yes it's you Catherine" I look at her in disbelief I feel like a ten ton boulder just fell on my shoulders "are you okay?" Kana surprisingly asked in worry when she notice my silence. I gave her an incomprehensive look "what's with that look?"

"somehow you're acting strange today"

"hmm???"

"isn't it the time for you to tease me and the like?"

"oh that? there's no need for that anymore" she look at the accursed picture in the bulletin board and I immediately snatch it and crumpled it in my fist "I already achieve my objective" I frown at her words

"objective"

"anyway, even if your crumpled that picture I am positive that there are tons of that posted in the Academy right now"

"then I am going to hunt every copy of this picture and take them one by one" I said with gritted teeth as I could still feel the pin pricking gazes of every students around us. I want to go home.......

"miss Catherine!!!!!!" upon entering our section and hearing our classmates' greeting I prepped myself to run away but someone I immediately grab me by the shoulder "where do you think you're going miss Catherine" I look up and saw Meirin

"i....i still have to go the stud—"

"oho......so you miss president"

"ah no I do—"

"you can't run away today miss Catherine, after the commotion you caused yesterday"

"I have no recolle....hey...w-wait......what are you doing? Kana?!!!!!!" I asked for her help but when I look to the left Kana had also been captured by one of our classmate. I look for help at our male classmates but they all turned their head. The heck why are you blushing!!!!!