Sesenta y tres

(a/n: I'm very, very sorry for the long wait everyone. Frankly speaking I started typing this chapter way before my finals but I was never satisfied as the chapter doesn't coincide with the past ones. Alas after how many revision this came up. I don't know if it was rushed or it was a long time coming but it felt like its time, anyway it's on you guys)

"so how will I meet this heroine that you've been talking about?" I asked Catherine after she stopped blabbering. With much effort I managed to seat her on the sofa where she is currently lying right now while I seat on the settee to watch over her.

"hmm....cherry blossom, cherry blossom, you two will meet under the cherry blossom, whoosh, whoosh down she go and then you fell too" I look at Catherine and she was grinning at me

"I see, then what comes after that?"

"hmmm...." She then open her palm in my direction "payment. Payment for every word"

"payment, huh, what do you want" she rolled to the left and right before finally stopping and looking at me "cake" she said excitedly like a child

"then, I'll buy you a whole cake if you tell me how did I progress with that heroine"

"yay cake!!!!" somehow this chatty drunk Catherine seems to revert back to childhood

"then, just how did I feel in love with that heroine"

"it's simple...."

"Aoi" I nodded in greeting when he showed up.

"this is the first time that you called me up for something" I look down below before facing him. "is there something wrong?" I keep my silence for about a second before telling him the crux of the matter.

"Monique"

"what's with her?" a flash of worry appeared in his eyes making me wonder just what happened to him. Aoi had been the nice one between the two of us. he's more compassionate and his emotions tend to sometimes cloud his decisions. I don't know what kind of demons he's facing right now but he had to face them alone. I've been dancing in his tune for a while now it's time for him to face it on his own

"are you serious about her?" Aoi is taken aback from my question

"why are you suddenly asking me that?"

"you should've noticed already that she seems to had her eyes on me" i did not answer him, instead pulling up the issue surrounding the new girl. He knew yet he still continues with it, the stakes are high yet still pushes with it.

"are you implying something?"

"no. I just want to give you the heads up." I started walking before stopping beside him "I tolerated her because of our friendship but I wouldn't comprise what I had painstakingly built up just because of your dangerous gamble" I put my hand on his shoulder for a tap "figure it out already. If it's because she's a novelty better think twice about it. If you're serious about her then do something stop playing" I was about to walk away when his words stopped me from my tracks.

"did she do something to Catherine?"

"nothing, she did nothing" without looking back I left Aoi, standing in the middle of the rooftop. I will give you the chance, it's up to you now.