Trece

(a/n: school starts next week....it only means one thing.......super slow updates......asking for your understanding....)

"you're really stupid you run away from those two just so you could be with your brother! Did you know how many women will want to trade in your place yesterday just so they could be with them?!"

"well I could willingly trade with them"

"you're hopeless. Anyway turn back" I turn my back from her as she help me with my kimono "the long one is also good but I really prefer you in this one, it's a good thing you left it in your house"

"I just hope captain will not scold me if he saw me wearing this one" I look down at the black and pink kimono I am wearing. Two days before the opening ceremony of the cultural festival captain decided to change the clothes I am supposed to be wearing today to that of a yukata in blue,white and floral pattern. However because I was rushing this morning I grabbed the wrong paper bag and left the it at home. I would've ask somebody to get it for me but it was already too late when I noticed that I got the wrong one.

"it's okay you will be fine especially since you look cute wearing this one"

"by the way, is uncle and auntie coming today?"

"mom will be coming but I don't don't know about father, what about you?" Kana put her attention on my hair

"mother had a music convention in Paris and father had an important meeting today so they both can't come"

"well I am sure about auntie but I don't know about uncle, we might never know he will suddenly come here in a helicopter" I want to laugh at the absurdity of her words.

"its enough that brother will come and visit me"

"you're in the high school section yesterday tagging along with your brother and now you still want to be with him today, when will you graduate with your brocon tendencies"

"I am not a brocon, I just love hanging out with brother"

"denial. There finish" I look at the mirror

"waahh.....you're really good Kana"

"of course that's expected" I gave her a thumbs up. "I'll come and play with you this afternoon"

"of course, you better give me a good match" Kana's tennis club attraction is a challenge game with the members of the tennis club. Anyone who could win against a member will win a prize and like the others their cheapest price is worth twenty thousand, really these rich people are just carelessly throwing away money that my commoner self can't take it!

"remember your position and don't forget those information i've asked you to memorize"

"yes captain" when I went at the dojo I noticed how good my club mates look in their yukata

"captain you look manly" I said to notify them of my presence

"cathe--- Catherine!!! Y-y-you....." I can't help but feel bad when captain look at me. does this kimono not suit me that you had to look like you're in pain captain? "where's the long kimono Catherine?"

"I got the wrong one so I had no choice but to wear this" i clenched my hand when he looks dejected "ummmm.....does it not suit me? should I not wear it instead?"

"no miss Catherine! You look cute"

"yes, miss Catherine looks cute in this kimono, it suits you well" I just gave them a slight smile I know you were trying to comfort me but your eyes betrays your emotions since you have this scared look on you