Sesenta y nueve

"what's wrong Catherine? Do you feel uncomfortable?" brother asked for the second time but I just held up my hand, brother seems startled for a second before giving me a smile and hugging me. "everything's going to be fine brother's here" I nodded my head before burying my head on his chest, while he pat me on the head.

"brother, I miss you"

"mhm, I miss you to Catherine." When I sneeze brother held me away while frowning "but it seems like you're not taking care of yourself" he said in a reproaching tone. I am taking care of myself brother I just receive a massive shock "I've already called your school so don't worry about anything and just rest"

"thank you brother" brother just responded with a smile before tucking me in.

"R-Ryuuji" I muster my courage before calling his name while I clutch the plastic container containing the dish I just finished during our class. When Ryuuji look at me with his cold and unfeeling eyes my courage started crumbling but when I saw my friend cheering me on the side I steeled myself. "we finished another dish today" I presented him the one I made while smiling. Right, there's no need for me to be scared, hasn't he been favoring my dish compared to Catherine. "here, I set it aside for you"

"I don't want it" he answered coldly. My hand trembled when I heard him

"b-but haven't you been ta-taking...."

"I've told you from the beginning that I was just running an errand for Aoi"

"you-you're kidding right? the whole academy knows that the king doesn't take orders from anyone" when he frowned from my words a cold chill suddenly enveloped my body, the coldness in his eyes feels like it's being transferred in my body, as if I am being slowly encase by thousand year old ice. And when he smiled, it was too ruthless, I can't help but look at him in fear.

"such simple act of running an errand can be overlooked to eliminate an enemy" when he took a step forward I took a step backward while immediately retracting my hand that holds the plastic container as I look at him with wary and fear "don't get any strange ideas, you, not once did entered my eye"

"stupid Ryuuji, who do you think you are?!" the girl's friend shouted before running after her. Without taking any second glance I turned my back to them and was about to head back to our room when I saw Aoi standing there.

"I haven't seen you this cold and ruthless in a while"

"are you mad?" Aoi's nice expression turned serious

"no, it just made me sad"

"so you got over her?" when I passed by him he immediately walked beside me

"got over her? Probably, I was interested in her since she resembles Catherine but I guess she's just a poor imitation. I gave her a chance thinking that she could save me" Aoi's expression turned cold "but she's probably not the one"

"when will you stop playing around?" I stopped and look at him. the more I look at Aoi the more lost he look.

"Ryuuji, give her to me"

"don't make me kill you" Aoi just laugh

"figures. I'll handle Monique, just take care of Catherine"