Cuarenta y dos

(a/n:..........maligayang pasko sa lahat......)

"you!!!!!!" Kana grab me by the shoulder and shake me

"hey! Stop it!"

"can't you reign in your king! yesterday was so embarrassing!"

"hmm??" I remember how she was dragged away by Cherry and Aoi yesterday "why what happened yesterday?" I asked enthusiastically, my heart is suddenly full of gossip. Kana stopped shaking me and observed me for a second "never mind what happened"

"hey! At least tell me what happened"

"nothing happened! anyway it looks like Leon is still being punished by your king he has relegated to teacher's aide"

"right, I forgot to ask that matter" I suddenly felt guilty since I forgot about the issue with Leon

"anyway never mind Leon for a while. I'm having a lot problems right now"

"oh, it's the first time I heard you say you have a problem" I suddenly feel interested again

"yes and it's not just an ordinary problem it's men problems" I drop the pen I am holding when I heard her

"what?!" she sighed and droop down the table

"why am I surrounded by hard-headed and arrogant men? Just what did I do during my past life?"

"Kana, are you trying to make an enemy of the female population"

"you're one to talk when you have a harem"

"I don't have one! You're just making that up"

"well once upon a time you did have one but thanks to brother Clyde one of your harem member dropped out."

"what does brother have to do with this conversation. And anyway! We're talking about you so how come the conversation suddenly turned back to me"

"because this is your story!!! Duh..... if I tell one peep of what is going about my life here that would be a huge spoiler"

"you're talking nonsense again" Kana just stick her tongue out, it almost made me want to pull it

"ah!!! Miss Catherine, thank god I managed to find you"

"Marika, what is it?" Kana and I are in a secluded portion of the library so its pretty understandable that not anyone could find us easily. Surrounded by tall cabinets and situated at the eastern corner where it contains books in astronomy no would really go to this side so it's a perfect spot to sleep and hang-out if one is seeking for peace and quiet.

"we've got a problem" judging from her worried looks, it looks like it's not just some problem

"problem? what is it?"

"it's those girls. They're causing problems again" I immediately understood her, after all I was once their target

"did you report it to the disciplinary committee?" Marika shakes her head, I sigh "what did they do this time?"

"they injured someone" I frowned after hearing her words. I shouldn't be shocked about this since in the manga they were the one who suggested to harm the heroine

"injured?" I gesture to Marika that we continue our talk while having our walk. Our destination is the first year classrooms

"they pushed someone off the stairs" it's even the same one as what they had told Catherine in the manga. Even though I am researching villainy acts I draw the line on physical harm "Reika manages to talk with Knight yesterday while he was out babysitting and it seems like those girls did not like it"