valentine

"Does our teachers had something against Valentine's Day for them to conspire and give us quizzes in all our subjects on that day?" Kana grumbled while looking at her notes. "I'm going to hate valetine tomorrow" Catherine can't help but chuckle at Kana

"Catherine can I borrow your note?" Meirin asked as she browsed them one by one

"Sure but don't you have your own? I mean don't get me wrong but I've seen you writing during class"

"Ah that" Meirin had this sly smile on her face "I was calculating my earnings"

"Throughout the whole class?" Kana asked

"Not all the time, there are times I will sort out the products that I have the highest sale"

"Products? Sale? What the heck are you doing in class? you're even our class monitor!" Catherine asked in bewilderment

"Are you having money problems?" Kana asked

"Nope"

"Then why?"

"I just love money" Meirin answered like it's the most natural thing

"Then what are you selling?" Meirin look at them before giving them a lopsided smile "I present to you my new products this Valentine's day!" she then took out something in her bag and handed them to Kana and Catherine.

"This..." Catherine look at the bunch of information in her hands

"Aren't this the data of all the male students in our school?" Kana leafed through the lamimated notes.

"You're correct. I had collected all those with all my sweat and blood and i am very proud of them." Catherine and Kana can't help but giver dubious looks "Hey! Don't look at those data lightly because you had no idea how much the girls in our school are willing to pay for them. My bank account had an added two zeroes just on the sale of these babies" Catherine suddenly can't help but held her forehead after hearing Meirin, she had no idea until today how crazy the girls are in her school.

"Wait...Ryuuji, Aoi and Jansen's data are not here"

"The school had a tacit understanding that aside from Catherine everyone is not allowed to give chocolates to the king, president Jansen had declared that aside from the vice president he will not receive any chocolate so I just leave him be and as for Aoi, the knight receives all types of chocolates and doesn't discriminate on anyone so it's a waste to investigate him." Meirin then collected the bunch of laminated papers from Catherine and Kana. "By the way, Valentines is tomorrow, what are you going to give to your love ones?"

"I'll just buy chocolates on the store"

"Oh, if you're planning on doing that, you can buy it from me, I'm offering a special promo, and if you buy ten chocolates you can have an extra"

"Are you a merchant in your past life?"

"Who knows" Meirin shrugged "What about you Catherine? What are you giving King? A homemade one?"

"That...Ryuuji doesn't like sweets. So I'm just planning to give him something savory"

"Ohhh!!! Interesting, can we know it?" Catherine just smile.

"What a surprise! What kind of dark force had pulled you in the kitchen Kana?"

"Oh! Nice timing sis"

"Hmm???"

"You're going back to Reinbert University tomorrow right?"

"Yeah...why? Ah!!!!" Kana's older sister, Mika, smiled mischievously as she put her arms around her sister's arm "Are you planning to give some valentines chocolate to him...eh? Huh?"