Quince

(a/n: i updated three chapters already and it only means one thing............next time it will also take a while for me to update. i'm sorry)

"do you know why you're here today?" one of the four women with blondie, the same one who'd given me the bruise before the cultural festival, asked me

"ah, do I have to answer?" a genuine bullying!!! I am experiencing a genuine bullying! This is great I could get some pointers. But I need to stop myself from smiling, I need to resist.

"how impertinent!!!" oh so this is the so called underling's opening line. I really need to look for those three future underling of mine

"acting high and mighty on the presence of lady Selene" crap......I should've grab my black note book when they called me here. I take note in my mind when Selene, the blond, raise her hand to shut her underlings.

"you're just a kid and you dare to get near with prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi" she uses her fan to tilt my head "stay away from them!" she then harshly push my face to the side using her fan. "if you don't stay awa-"

"okay"

"huh?" they seems to be caught off guard by my answer

"I just need to get away from them right? that's simple" I even smiled while they just stare at me, disbelief is written on their faces "so, if there's nothing more. I am going" I even raised my hand and walk away, leaving them with their mouth open and wide eyes as I left there smiling. I should thank them next time, they'd shown me a good performance though it was not enough its still passable.

"so how is it?" Kana ask, she's waiting for me not far from where they've ask me to meet at the back of the first gym.

"aren't you going to ask me if I am okay?"

"no need. One who excitedly go on a bullying invitation with stars on their eyes is bound to be okay afterwards beside every time you were called out by those from the upper years you always came out smiling" she said in a perfectly calm and composed manner as if telling me that the sky is blue and the weather is good.

"right. It was actually really hard to control my smile, I want to grin happily but I guess it is not good to be disrespectful to them afterall they're giving me pointers"

"you're the only one who came out looking happy from a bullying"

"actually I was expecting much but they're passable"

"so what's it all about?" I tilt my head on the left "those two? Well the first years had acknowledge you but the higher years see you as their rival"

"acknowledge?" what acknowledgment is that?

"they've acknowledge you as a possible romantic partner by either of those king and knight of yours"

"whaaaat??????"

"now you're surprised"

"i don't want to be linked with them yet"

"yet...but you have plans to be link with them in the future?"

"well when we entered high school yes"

"then just don't mind it. It just so happen that the link happen earlier than expected"

"I guess...."

"anyway school vacation is near where do you plan to go after the finals?"

"I have no idea I haven't made plans yet, you?"

"I too have no idea yet. my parents are planning to go overseas but I don't feel like it" I remember how I spent my Summer vacation with my friends in the sea or in the mountain in my past life.