Meeting Her

(a/n: here's a little treat. Sorry it's short)

I coldly look at the group of women standing in front of the club room while trying to block out their annoying shrieks and irritating voices.

Counting to ten and mentally creating a new programing code is not helping to keep me calm anymore. Judging from Aoi's expression it seems like he too had noticed my rising rage. Then suddenly everything became silent and the crowd parted and lined up to the side.

a girl showed up in the middle and started talking. Her words did not registered in my mind but her feature is familiar.

She turned in our direction and her eyes slightly widen in surprised and before i knew it she suddenly run away. But those eyes.......those eyes are unmistakably hers.

"who is she?" i asked Aoi even though i already had my suspicion

"i don't know" he look at me "do you want to know her?" do i want to know her? I ask myself and yes, i do want to know her. However i had a feeling that now's not the right time. With those thoughts i did not answer Aoi, instead i just walked away.

That night i hack the Academy's data based and check her profile. After seeing her name i can't help but laugh at the situation.

Who would've have thought that i would end up in the same school as my employer. After all when i checked her back ground then i did not bother to look into her school records. Looks like mother's scheme succeeded this time. Guess i don't need to exert some effort to find her anymore. Well not like it would really take some effort in my part.

A smile appear on my face, wondering if her internet persona is the same as her real life.

And who would've thought that my question will be answered immediately

I am currently taking a nap under the magnolia tree in the courtyard when i heard in coming footsteps. i was contemplating to walk away when i heard a familiar voice followed by some noise. when i look up i was surprised to see Catherine climbing the tree and sitting on the tree branch while trying to coax the kitten to come to her side.

Since her focus is on the kitten i indulge myself in observing her. The way she suddenly climbed up the tree is something i did not expect howeverthe way she speak is something i had entirely imagined. Looks like she's no different from the bubbly girl who loves to pester me in the internet. Fascinating.

"what just happened?" she ask her self when the kitten suddenly jumped down. Disbelief is written on her face as she continued to look at the retreating figure of the kitten. She look like a kid who just learned that Santa Claus is not real.

"..........this is scam!!!" seeing her sudden change of expression i can't help my self anymore.

Cute

"so noisy!!" i said in an irritated voice while frowning on her direction. When she looked down with her startled expression i can't help but mentally smile. More.......i want to see more of her expressions. Her smiles, he laugh, her annoyance......i want to see them.

Looks like coming here and finally meeting the girl behind the computer is not a bad thing. I wonder what kind of other expression will she show me.

___________________________________________________

Author: you sound like a psychopath at the end of it →_→

Ryuuji: that's pretty normal since she's really fascinating

Author: yes, yes, whatever just stop acting out of character! Remember you're supposed to be the cool and silent type.

Ryuuji: *frowning* since when did i become like that?

Author: duh......like since you showed up (¬_¬)

Ryuuji: *suddenly becomes silent*

Author: *internally rejoicing*
♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆
that's right *pointing at Ryuuji* just like that silent!!!!

Ryuuji: *mumbles about something*

Author: huh????

Ryuuji: i was never the silent type.

Author: ehh!!!!??? Σ(っ°Д °; )っ

Ryuuji: i'm the sly type, idiot author *walks away*

Author: -_-+...........
┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻ don't call me idiot! And wait hey!? Where are you going??

Ryuuji: i'm going to pet my cat

Author: Σ( ° △ °|||) stop!!!! Hey wait! Come back here you!!!!!! Clyde and Jirou will kill me if won't stop!!!!!