Cincuenta y ocho

(a/n: exams are not over yet but my brain cells had became extinct. i wonder how i will survive the other four.....T_T)

"what do I do with you hmm?"

"that.....h-how about letting go of me?" I said as I avoid his gaze

"what to do, I don't want to let you go" i swallowed while trying to calm myself

"you're invading my personal space"

"oh?" I lean back when he suddenly inched closer, our nose are only a centimeter apart that I am afraid that one single move would lead to.........kyaa!!! I could literally explode right now! "this is what invading your personal space looks like in my vocabulary cat" he said in a whisper making my throat dry where's the cold king? where's the poker face? lord, I didn't asked for a seductive one!!!

"ge-ge-ge...."

"hmm???" i moved my head to the left since I feel like I'm melting from our closeness. Heck!!! Why does he have to be like this!!! "get away from me" I said in a whisper, from my peripheral vision I see him smile a little. When he finally stepped back I mentally let out a sigh of relief while my whole being is still trying to recover from his assault

"the next time you do what you did earlier cat, I will chain you to my side" he said lightly but somehow I feel like his words are not light at all so I just nodded vigorously. "good" I started to relax when I notice that his mood had started to turn for the better.

"hey, how long do we have to keep the students from coming?" Rin asked as she delivered a glare to another in coming student. Right now the two of us are standing guard on the bend leading to the hallway where the student council office and where Catherine and Ryuuji are having a talk right now.

"until they showed up so put some more effort to your glares"

"hmph!! Out of all the men out here why do you have to push her to that guy? He's the most dangerous one out there"

"I did not push her to him"

"who are you kidding?"

"it's the fact! I give her the suggestions of falling in love and having romance but I did not push her to him, the two of them made all these things possible all by themselves"

"Kana...."

"look, I may have made some moves but I don't have a hold of their emotions. Besides this is not a manga anymore this is our real world and whether I had a hand on this or not it doesn't effect anything. My power in this world ended when I wrote the word FIN" I felt relieved when she remained quiet.

"come, your friends are waiting for you"

"eh?"

"I ask them to stand guard while were having our talk"

"T-they, let you do that?"

"who do you think I am?" he I asked in a matter of fact tone that made me speechless "walk faster cat Aoi is also waiting for us at the cafeteria

"you didn't have lunch yet?" I asked in surprise

"my Cat suddenly ran away, what do you expect?" for some reason, I suddenly feel like I am not annoyed at him anymore, weird. "stop smiling in daze cat, let's go" I nodded and follow him. "By the way cat"

"hmm??"

"the next time you make something during economics don't give it to anyone" I look to the side when I heard him "give it directly at me"