Treinta y ocho

(a/n: i only got one more exam left to go hurray!!!!!!!! now my next problem would be whether i manage to pass or not T_T...........okay here's another chapter that resulted my vent out stress)

"I'm going back to check on them" I said to Aoi after checking that we've already been gone from Catherine's birthday celebration for about an hour.

"okay, can you please tell Catherine, I am sorry that I can't make it anymore since I have to be here" he said pertaining to the event we're currently in, I nodded in response before making my way to where uncle Motoharu is.

When Aoi and I left the private room where Catherine's celebration taking place we unexpectedly bumped to Aoi's parents, Motoharu oji-san and Sayaka oba-san. It looks like they're attending some kind of function in the hotel and they didn't expected to see us there, and seeing us we're already in the area they'd took advantage of our presence and asked us to attend the function with them. It is a mandatory obligation on the part of Aoi as he is the first born and the heir while as for me, I only took advantage of the opportunity to establish some sort of connection to potential markets.

"Uncle" I greeted Motoharu oji-san who is currently having a conversation with Marco del Mar, the president and CEO of Agusta, one of the largest car manufacturing company in the west.

"Ryuuji" he said in acknowledgement "oh......Marco, meet Ryuuji Takano, the second son of Fujishiro Takano, Ryuuji meet Marco del Mar, president and CEO of Agusta"

"Pleasure to meet you" he held out his hand and I wear my business smile as we shake hands

"Pleasure is mine Mr. del Mar" he nodded, seeing as the greetings ended there I turn back to oji-san.

"Uncle, I have to go. I still have something to attend to"

"Oh yes, you've mentioned earlier about some sort of event. Well then, I won't hold you back anymore" I slightly bowed at them and after exchanging some few curt words here and there to some guest who recognizes me, I finally managed to get out of the room.

I check my wrist watch and found that it's already seven in the evening which means that I have been in there for more than an hour. Before going back to the private room where Catherine's celebration is currently being held I stop to one of the flower shops inside the hotel, after choosing the flowers I had it arrange in a bouquet. I just left the shop when my phone rings, judging from the tone it is one of my body guards stationed outside the hotel.

"What is it?" before going in the hotel, I gave them a strict order to remain inconspicuous and only to contact me when it's an emergency.

"Master one of the ghost had left the premises, judging from the flow of conversation arashi is coming"

"Maintain your stations and don't make any moves, send me an alert when you saw him in the premises" I ended the call and I proceed to head to my destination.

When I open the door, I immediately frowned after seeing the state of my officers. Giles and Leon are laughing in the corner, Kana is sprawled in the sofa, Lyka is crying while Catherine is seating normally on the couch looking flushed.