ANNOUNCEMENT

a/n:
Everyone i want to tell you that i need to concentrate on my studies right now so i might only be able to update IRAAVSW once or twice a month or in worst case scenario no update for a month. As for the reason? It's this one:

For those who had realized, yes, i am taking this tortur

For those who had realized, yes, i am taking this tortur......i mean course and it's not the schedule that is the problem but the subject itself.

I don't want to reveal my course but it's the only thing for everyone to understand more about the reason why there will be times that i might not be able to post a chapter for a month.

So, now, some of you might also wonder how, despite taking this course, did my chapters ended up with those numbers of grammatical errors
There are two explanation
1. My hands can't keep up with my thought. Whenever an inspiration strikes me i need to type it up real fast so as to keep up with my thoughts. It's for this reason why i never bother to check, i just continue to type and type until i exhaust my brain because if i can't keep up i tend to lose the moment and it usually ends with me forgetting the scenes in my head.

2. I'm too lazy and i can't recognize my mistakes. Yes, i am a lazy person but if i'm up with it i do check my work however i only notice the spelling. When it comes to checking of tenses, comma, capitalization and others i don't really notice them until only after i read it again after posting the chapter. The reason behind this one is because i already know the story and chances are my brain is calibrated to filtered out the mistakes when i read my draft hence it appears to be free of mistakes.

So these are my excuses guys. I will be posting my next chapter on the 21st after that will be next month or the next depending on my schedule.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND