Sesenta y siete

(a/n: i just rushed it. it's short so just bear with it. okay that's the update for this month, see yah next update)

"wear this one and don't forget your phone, I already had it charged. If you encounter any problem just shout we're only a few meters away"

"Alexie"

"what?!" Alexie irritatingly faced Gram

"dude you're being overly dramatic" Mason teased him

"I'm being cautious, this is the first time that Catherine is going inside this chaotic amu-park something!"

"you're even worse than my mother" Hugh

"Alexie, Catherine is just going to play, we're protecting her nothing bad is going to happen"

"don't worry Alexie, I will keep my tracker on" Alexie nodded while being dragged away by Gram. I wave at them before running back to where Ryuuji and Zero are waiting.

"sorry for making you wait" I said apologetically

"it's alright nee-san, nii-chan had already got us a ticket"

"did your body guards finally calmed down?"

"that, Alexie was only being overprotective, Gram had handled him already so everything's fine"

"how about you?"

"hmm?" I averted my gaze at Zero who is riding on the merry go round and look at Ryuuji

"are you fine that they're not around?"

"what's with that? they're just a few meters away of course I'm fine"

"mm..." I return my gaze at Zero "even if you're not don't worry I'm still here to protect you" I clench my hands on the railing while fighting the urge to look at Ryuuji.

"nee-san!! Look at what nii-chan had got me" I smile at Zero before crouching down to look at the robot toy that Ryuuji had won on the shooting range

"did you say your thanks to nii-chan?"

"of course nee-san. By the way nee-san, nii-chan got something for you" when I look at Ryuuji I saw him holding a pink cat plushie.

"it somehow reminded me of you"

"thank you" I shyly accepted it.

"and wear this" I didn't know where he put it but he suddenly took out a wide brim hat and put it on me "the sun's rays will be harsher in a minute, wear it for protection" I pull down the brim while saying my thanks. I'm starting to regret agreeing on this trip.

"nee-san, nii-chan let's ride that" I almost hug Zero for his sudden request but when I look at the direction he's pointing I don't know if I should hug him or just run away. With its glaring pink lights and heart shape decoration, the attraction is actually catered for lovers

"that...it's not appropriate, you just choose another one okay?"

"but I want to ride there!"

"Zero, we can't listen to your nee-san" I nodded vigorously while thanking Ryuuji in my head, good thing he understood it "only your nee-san and I is allowed to ride there you'll be left alone" I gave Ryuuji a wide eyed look seriously?