Setenta

(a/n: the end is near and it's getting harder and harder to type...)

"I'm going to school!"

"you still have a fever so you're staying home to rest" I pout at brother's words when I suddenly realized something

"brother, don't you have classes too? I heard yesterday that you we're being called by your classmates because of a problem"

"don't worry about them, I was already way ahead in my class so there's no problem for me to be absent for a day or two besides my sister's health is more important than some lecture"

"brother" I hugged brother as my way of saying thanks. My brother is really still the best brother in the world.

"Catherine"

"hmmm???"

"if you ever fall in love don't fall in love with Ryuuji" I stiffened from brother's words "but...if you ever did...for your happiness...... this time I will accept it" I don't understand why brother is suddenly telling me this things, I was also confuse by his words for it feels like it has something deeper into it. Brother's voice is full of hesitation, pain and defeat that the only way for me to answer is by silence.

"congratulations!!!!!" it was followed by a confetti

"hmm...good you survive" I brushed away the colorful small papers that landed on my hair while looking at Kana and Rin with my deadpan expression. The way they express their happiness made me want to strangle them or even give them a high kick and a straight punch because in the first place I wouldn't have suffered such a thing if not for them. geez....real friendship is a miraculous thing, if I don't love these two girls I would've thrown them to the Marianas trench.

"I still haven't forgiven you two completely yet and the reason I'm not forcing you two to reveal everything is because I am patient enough to wait for the time that you will reveal everything yourself on your own accord" I place my bag on my seat before facing them "just don't make me wait that long" both, Kana who's tearing up and Rin who had a slight smile on her face, nodded before hugging me.

"you're really the best Catherine"

"I'm a limited edition that is the only thing in this world so you two better cherish me"

"we know" when Rin patted me on the head the three of us stared at each other before letting out a laugh.

"Cat" I know it already sounds like a broken record but heck just his voice calling my name is enough to send me into overdrive, my heart seems to forget the word calm that whenever he's near or whenever he calls me my heart seems to automatically accelerate. I'm afraid I'm going to have a heart disease in the future.

"aherm"

"hmmm" I look at Kana and Rin with my eyes wide open to remind them not to do anything

"are you well enough to attend class today?"

"yes" Ryuuji knitted his forehead before taking two steps until he's already in front of me. I look up at him and when he meet my gaze and his face started getting closer I unconsciously took a step back but he put his arms around my waist to stop me from leaving, he then made our forehead touch.

"you're still warm" when he moved a little bit away from me, I was just stiffly standing there looking at him in daze. "oh, right you're adamant with your personal space" when he gave me a pat on the head, I woke up from my reverie and immediately averted my gaze on him "your temperature is still a bit high so you shouldn't have come to school"