Once

(a/n: you're waiting to know about what happen to vixen? well..........i cut it, i just felt lazy.........the rain makes me lazy)

After the planning incident that father laid out the fall of Murao and vixen was a little bit anti-climatic but still I am glad that those two are now gone from our life.

When a case suit was filed against Murao by the people he'd swindled he tried to escape the country. Fortunately he was stopped at the airport after a travel order was issued against him. Another thing is that the matter of him being the master behind my kidnapping was finally known when one of my kidnappers confessed during an interrogation conducted by one of uncle's officer.

I did not to know what method they use that they managed to get out the truth from glasses but since uncle is the demon king, I guess it's better that i did not know anything.

As for vixen, well, serves her right! After having the guts to seduced father to ruin my perfect family! Ha! If only I was there during that night I would throw her on the boat myself but sadly only father and mother had the opportunity to see her be arrested together with her cronies.

"Catherine?" I look up and saw brother looking at me. Currently, the whole Academy is busy for the upcoming cultural festival.

My class planning to hold a jewelry exhibit but after seeing the prices of each jewelries that are used for the display I decided I had enough before I experienced a social trauma after seeing those number of zeroes in the price tag.

After handing out my contribution by giving some jade and crystal necklaces, I don't even want to know how much its worth, I run to the student council office for some solace.

"are you okay? Sorry I am busy right now so I don't have much time spend with you" I shake my head in understanding

"it's okay brother I understand, after all I was the one who just suddenly barge in here. just do your job, anyway I am enjoying my readings"

"good. By the way how's your club? Are you participating?" this past months brother had shows interest in my club activities, he even came to visit me sometimes.

"yes, but like my class it's only an exhibit but on the second day we will be wearing traditional Japanese dress" I said excitedly "I would've want to wear the traditional kimono but everyone in the club decided that I will wear a modernize yukata instead"

"huh?" I know brother would be interested so I showed him a picture of me wearing one. Kana had helped me with it when she came in our house yesterday. It was a black and pink kimono with flower print that reaches to my mid-thigh. "this????"

(a/n: something close to this......regards to google-san for the pic)

"it's cute right brother?" I ask him, Kana told me that i should never show it to brother but I decided against it "at first I have my reservation but after captain and the others gave the dress to me I readily accept it" luckily our club accepted four new members but sadly I remain as the sole female member of the group.

"oh....so they were the one who suggested it"

"president we have....whoa....what's wrong with you? you're emitting this dangerous aura" when I look at brother he smiled at me and I smiled back. I wonder what sister Liya mean. "so what made you that?" sister Liya look at the picture on brother's hand and whistle, her personality and action don't really match her outer appearance. "wow, Catherine, you look so cute on this one" I beamed at sister Liya's comment "pres....i feel sorry for whoever that aura is directed to, anyway just do your job and curb that blood-lust for a while" I don't really understand what sister Liya mean, what blood lust? brother and blood lust doesn't go together you know.